Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lady DeathStrike View Post
    Well that may just be right... BUT i dont buy cena... I just dispise him... everythign he says does and endorses...
    You hate a man for going out there and trying to be a positive influence on what he knows are the millions of little kids who idolize him? I'm sorry, I'm not meaning to say your a bad peson or anything...but I just don't get how you can despise someone from watching a tv show. Despise the character of John Cena is one thing, but to despise someone who, even by the haters, is considered one of the most stand-up respectable guys? That's just sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Walls Of Jericho Darth Fozzy's Avatar

I hate him because he has killed the audiences, nowadays the arenas are filled with stupid little kids and googley eyed women who go to see the wrestlers "because they are hot", my apologies to those women who actually watch wrestling for the wrestling, I went to a house show the other month and the kids outnumbered the adults by 10 to 1 in a crowd of 7,000. Last weeks RAW sucked because the crowd didnt get into it because they wanted Cena rather than the great talent in front of their very eyes.

|LOW Grand Slam Champion - Chris Jeracho|
    Titles Holding:
    Grand Slam Champion
    Triple Crown Champion

Titles Held:
    LOW Undisputed Championship
    LOW World Tag Team Championship (w/PAJ)
    Intercontinental Championship
    United States Championship
    X Factor Championship
    2010 Texas Massacre Match Winner
    2008 King Of The Ring

Main Eventer

^ Totally agree. Cena's making the kids and girls who just like hot guys come to wrestling shows and that turns away the real wrestling fans, that's why I have found the crowds to be really dead during matches even during high points and ESPECIALLY for Jericho's return all the new kids and teenage girls/women who love Cena don't have a clue about Jericho and don't even care about his in ring/mic talent...

So you despise a man because of who his fans are? ?Now you both are just trying to find any reason to hate the guy. He also has a lot of guy fans. Hell, Jericho himself is a Cena fan. Besides, I watch wrestling every week with two girls who mainly just do it for staring at the guys, and not one of them watches for Cena. They won't shut up about Orton and Jericho being good looking. As for kids, they don't just like Cena, they like ANY big good guy with an interesting gimmick. Example: Rey Mysterio.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Main Eventer

Reason why I don't like Rey either, of course I like Rey more than Cena because Rey can wrestle.

Ring Crew

1st > Cena will win the WWE championship, thats why they kept the spinner, and he won't win the World Title because of that same spinner.

2nd > People hate Cena because he doesn't deserve to be where he's at. Cena can't carry a match to save his life. Cena/Michaels matches are good strictly due to Shawn's ability to carry his opponent through a match.
    Cena may be good on the mic, but how long did it take The Rock to win the WWE championship. Years. Thats why he's considered a legend. Same goes for Austin, Hunter, Jericho, Shawn, Dusty, Flair, and Hogan.
    The only reason people pay to see Cena, it's because they want to see him lose.

I've seen Cena carry countless matches. The people who dislike him will just never admit that as the would lose the scapegoat reason for hating him.

As for it taking the Rock so long, times were different. They need star power, and that's why Cena got pushed as fast as he did.

And, you do realize that the Cena-haters are the minority of wrestling fans right? Most people love the man and pay to watch him. Only the (very vocal) minority hate him, people like you.

Eel, as for you not liking Rey either for that same reason, that just speaks wonders about you. Someone has younger fans so you hate them. The lack of sense in that statement is extrodinary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

I think Cena deserves where he's at. Come on the guy works hard and has done pretty much everything the WWE has wanted him to do. It's also true that must young kids like the wrestlers that are the good guys and Cena is pretty much one hundred percent face.

RIP JC

The Walls Of Jericho Darth Fozzy's Avatar

I just watched the promo where Mick Foley asked the Rock how he felt about being the WWE Champion and the Mick cut him off to say that it didn't matter how he felt, the crowd reaction was absolutely amazing, I wish that one single superstar could get a reaction like that nowadays, but that wont happen with the "Cena" kids in the arena, kids need to go home and watch it on TV, not be in the arena and watch in live, I hope that when I go to the Smackdown house show in April that there will be less kids there and more wrestling fans.

|LOW Grand Slam Champion - Chris Jeracho|
    Titles Holding:
    Grand Slam Champion
    Triple Crown Champion

Titles Held:
    LOW Undisputed Championship
    LOW World Tag Team Championship (w/PAJ)
    Intercontinental Championship
    United States Championship
    X Factor Championship
    2010 Texas Massacre Match Winner
    2008 King Of The Ring

Main Eventer

^ I've heard of bad experiences with "Cena-Kid fans" so hopefully you don't get that crowd...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast