Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Main Eventer

^ I CANNOT see Jeff going for it at all, he is just not ready. If they wanted him to go for the title, they should have been pushing him a lot more than they were, unless they push him a lot before Royal Rumble then he loses to Orton but wins the Royal Rumble then he'd be able to face off against Orton, but that still won't be too good... The RAW main event for WM24 may not be too good but I know for sure the SD! one will be:evilgrin:

Well, they have over a month to build the Jeff vs Orton fued. I think Jeff could pull it off. His promo tonight was pretty good, a lot better than Orton's promo. He has the majority of the crowd behind him. He is very entertaining in the ring...

I am going to be cheering for Jeff to win the title. Although, I think your idea of Jeff losing and entering AND winning the rumble would be amazing. Maybe build up to a ladder match or a TLC match at wrestlemania!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ That actually be quite good. I don't see Jeff losing his match and then entering the rumble at all. Because the Orton Hardy match will possibly probably be the main event.

John Cena could return at No way out and could possibly participate in the rumored EC and win, early push for Cena on his return

Quote Originally Posted by GardsJr View Post
    ^ That actually be quite good. I don't see Jeff losing his match and then entering the rumble at all. Because the Orton Hardy match will possibly probably be the main event.

John Cena could return at No way out and could possibly participate in the rumored EC and win, early push for Cena on his return
    It's been done before, someone who lost a title match joining the rumble. And the Rumble itself is always the main event. Like, last year it went: Bobby Lashley vs Kennedy, Cena vs Umaga Last Man Standing, Booker vs Batista, and then the Rumble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345