Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Smackdown gets Coach, Jim Ross blog highlights

From now until the foreseeable future Jonathon Coachman will be the replacement for JBL's announcing position on Smackdown. It's interesting to note that not long ago Coach went on record saying he didn't like commentary.

- Highlights from Jim Ross' Blog at JRSBARBQ.com:

On the Cruiserweight Title: It would seem that the Cruiserweight Title is not a priority, not that it ever was. I do not know the long term status, but my guess would be that it is in “hiatus” for now.

On how former WWE star Droz is doing: Droz is doing well, as I saw him the last time we were in Philly. He is still wheelchair bound, but he is mentally as sharp as ever.

On the Bret Hart vs. 1-2-3 Kid match from RAW on 7/11/1994: I remember broadcasting this match as it was when I was brought back to the WWE the second time, during the Federal Trial that Mr. McMahon was undergoing. It was a helluva wrestling match and took place in a small arena such as Bushkill, N.Y. or something like that. Bret helped put Waltman on the map and the result was an excellent wrestling contest. of which we see too few of these days on Monday nights.

On Jeff Hardy: I think it is ridiculously early to talk of Jeff hardy’s Hall of Fame status. Plus his WWE Title reign he seems anointed to have, hasn’t and may not even occur, as time alone will tell. This is a “cart before the horse” sort of thing. Perhaps we should let the scenario play out before Jeff is rushed into the HOF and crowned WWE Champion.

On Christopher Daniels in WWE: That would be a talent relations or creative question , Charles. Nonetheless Daniels is a uniquely talented wrestler.
    Credit: Flippy for CC

nice coach on smackdown

Main Eventer

Should be good with Coach on SD!