Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bill Gates bullish on improved Xbox 360 reliability

Gamepro.com
    Microsoft founder calls newly manufactured Xbox 360s "incredibly reliable" amid ongoing reports of the dreaded Red Ring of Death.
    "We certainly had to apologize to our users about the number of Xboxs that had to be replaced," Gates told the BBC in an interview published on Sunday. "We did that for free for all of those people, and we've gotten a lot of positive feedback about the way we handled it."

He added, "We've got incredible reliability on the new work we've done. Our commitment is that it will be the most reliable video game box out there. People really love the Xbox because of the content, but we've got to make sure that the hardware never stands in the way of that."

Last July, Microsoft extended the Xbox 360 warranty to three years, just two days after it was reported that an estimated 33 percent of systems fail.
    I still have my Xbox going. My Videogame Karma has been good so far. I got alot of new games. I'm been playing The godfather, Halo3, and Oblivion alot. I have orange box, and bioshock. havn't plaied Orange box yet. hardly touched Bioshock.

Shame the faulty systems will still be doing the rounds in shops and such, so they will never get rid of the shadow of the red rings of death. I still have my console going strong, i saw the red rings about 3 months ago but was a false alarm. I play Call Of Duty 4 for hours a day on it and not had a problem since.

Current Rank
    Prestige Level 3

Level 48

Main Eventer

I haven't had problems but I got my 360 a year after they were released...

>.> the three amigos who have their Xbox's going stong.

*does The Amigo's dance in sight on not being the only one who's xbox is still going. * :footloose:

Well I had to get mine repaired, not because of the Red Rings of Death, but something else. Just got it in because my warranty expired at the end of 07. No problems now, except the annoying freeze I get on Madden when I try to train a player before a game

your xbox might of been on too long. the freeze happened maybe twice because i was playing Oblivion for hours. love that game. one thing i didn't do the first time....i didn't get any sleep the first time. i was on lvel on for about 12 days in the game. :haha: the next game i started i was on maybe level 3 or 4 by day 12 got around. maybe less i can't remember. i got one new saved game on a differant memory unit. both female. one nord and one red guard.

Oblivion. :bow: :footloose:

my xbox sits for the most part unused since i got my ps3.
    i was one of the many to get the red ring of death. i will give microsoft a lot of credit for the way it was handled. i had my replacement system within 3 weeks of the initial death.
    it really sucked when it happened too. i was playing madden 07 and was in the superbowl (franchise mode) when the dang thing crapped out on me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You go back to the start of time. One cave guy was fighting another cave guy because his club was bigger than his or his woman had longer hair. That’s competition
    :bat:

the dang thing crapped out on you because you were playing on "Easy." :haha:

Default funny

ha ha ha, such a funny guy. :punish:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You go back to the start of time. One cave guy was fighting another cave guy because his club was bigger than his or his woman had longer hair. That’s competition
    :bat:

get rock band...it'll over heat your Xbox in style. my 360 had a few hiccups playing that game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast