Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Cool Vinnie quits American Choppers

when did this happen?

At the end of season 4. Airtime was Oct 2007.

Apparantly, he got his lawyer to contact Paul Sr about getting a part of the action, meaning all the money they were making. Paul Sr said no, this is apparantly why he has left. There is also a rumour that when Vinnie saw Mikeys new house and land, this pissed him off to. It was like a slap in his face, Mikey does shit but Vinnie does more work than Sr and Jr put together. Vinnie still drives the same car he had and lives in the same house I believe, anyway, these seem to be what sent Vinnie over the edge, especially Sr saying no to his request.

American Choppers is getting alot of bad press over this and forums are bad mouthing them to no end. Also, it seems alot of bad blood is coming up, like them not using union labor and other things.

Cody leaves also but he is in the first couple of episodes of season 5. Vinnie and Cody opened their own business, I have posted a youtube of them showing us around. It will be interesting to see because in the first episode, it seems Sr is hoping Cody can step up and help with the loss of Vinnie lol.

I would not be surprised to see Rick following Vinnie because they were a great team and worked well together. Rick and Cody seem to mention Vinnie alot still on the show.

IMO Vinnie did deserve to get a part of the big money that OCC makes, he has been the back bone of nearly all the builds. He is the one who always gets the bikes ready in the deadline needed as Jr seems to dissapear alot and is the ummm "creative genius" where we have Vinnie (and others) but mainly Vinnie putting the bikes together. I really did not appreciate Sr saying, everyone is replacable, fair enough that they properly are but Vinnie did help OCC get to where it is today. He was always the sensible one when the two nutjobs were fighting. If i owned a bike shop, I would have no prob in hiring Vinnie.

vinnie deserves more money than he got, hes wired up the bikes and mikey is an ass yet thet muppet gets more

Geez, everybodies replacable. to me thats one hell of a shot at vinnie. i hope that occ suffers from this. im sure that they wont, but hey.
    from what it sounds like, there will be some shows of the new deal with vinnie and cody? what it seemed like from watching the video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You go back to the start of time. One cave guy was fighting another cave guy because his club was bigger than his or his woman had longer hair. That’s competition
    :bat:

The Little Bastard

i never knew this happend and i looked further into it and found out that Cody quit after Vinnie quit and joined Vinnies Custom Chopper business

^Credit: Sexual T-Rex