Quote Originally Posted by Rvd101 View Post
Listen, WWE has taken shots at TNA before and RECENTLY and I know maybe TNA has taken shots at WWE before but maybe this is a way of taking a shot at WWE. I actually love this "Stone Cold" Shark Boy gimmick...he should start doing WHAT? next lol. The good thing about this new gimmick is that he actually does talk like Austin and people that say "hey that's Austin dressed up" you're just plain stupid. Yeah Austin is a good icon and its not actually putting him down...jeez I hate all you WWE marks cause when WWE takes a shot at TNA, doesn't that put TNA down? It's just TNA getting back at WWE. He also keeps up his Shark Boy gimmick by drinking fish water instead of beer plus that segment with his fake "family" matched his gimmick even with Eric Young coming into it.

Dr. Fishman: Shark Boy, do you have something that you want to say?

Sharky: Why hell yeah, stick that thermometer up my ass again and there's gonna be hell to pay cause that's the bottom LINNNNEEEEEEE cause Shark Boy says so :lmao:

And also another thing, he isn't COMPLETELY copying Austin (fishwater, instead of sticking up fingers he does his original Shark Boy taunt, isnt dressing up like Austin etc.)

Plus I love the way TNA is giving him a push now rather than a jobber that gets beat up every week. He's even named on the top stars of TNA in their videos on youtube now. TNA has come up with something brilliant and whoever came up with it I thank them cause it is really good and funny.

No offense Bad Boy you're stupid, even if it is a joke or not, you can't sue TNA for that...it's only a parody.

no they shouldnt have him saying "What?" they should have him say something like "Huuh?" or something to that extent i think that would be even funnier i think