Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Hmmm I Got A Question...

Now i know this question has probably been asked a million times on this forum or for that matter EVER... and it might annoy people but I just recently watched WM 24 including the Hall Of Fame induction ceremony and me an my friends were having a debate of whether Ric Flair is the greatest if all time... And it got me thinking, is he as good as good gets? Is there anyone better? And if there is, who is it?

Just asking for input... Thanks

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

Main Eventer

I moved this to old school since there's going to probably be discussion of old guys as well. Anyway I've probably watched wrestling for ten years of my life alone so I can't really say but in my opinion I'd probably have to say the best ring performer and talker aka best overall would probably be Chris Jericho.

Jericho is a very good all around superstar.
    and I've been watching for about 10-13 years. So we've probably seen just about all of same things over the year..
    But back to Jericho would have to go in my top 8 for the last 10 years... and if i were to choose a "GOAT" (Greatest Of All Time) i would have to say Undertaker.

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

Main Eventer

I've actually found that Undertaker now has been getting worse and better. That's a weird statement but let me explain, his promos and generally his character is boring, but he's improved his in-ring skills. I remember back with the Ministry of Darkness he wasn't a great wrestler but his character was amazing. So Undertaker wouldn't be the greatest in my opinion.

i think now because of his changes as far as his gimmick and character he's not as mysterious and with that said he's less like the old taker... but your right, he a little more boring and less exciting but lets not stray away from the fact that he does have the ability to be more electrifying and he has proven it before... it's not that kind of charisma just goes away... it's still there its just in his case it's not as easy to do it.
    But at this point Undertaker can do a main event match with no storyline, just having his energy in a match is enough to get anticipation for it...

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

Main Eventer

^ I guess, but I'm just more of a storyline guy and I really wouldn't want to see a main event PPV match unless it had some degree of build to it with segments and interviews.

Every Bob has his day

Bret Hart... Best there is, Best there was and Best there ever will be...
    Dynamite kid's in ring work was bullshit good for his time too...

bret harts a tool owen is much better, but you guys are forgetting the immortal hulkster brother Hulk Hogan helped revolutionize the biz with McMahon and i know all you guys probably dislike him because of all the shit you hear in the news section about his personal life but as a performer i dont think anybody has down more than he has
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you