Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ring Crew

I think you are all wrong. presonally, because of all the crazy shit he does to his body, I think its painkillers ( which some are illegal )

like the fact that he has weak ankles, 2 chipped knee caps, a horrible lower back, weak wrists...and so on ( rajah.com has a past interview with him after the royal rumble where he confirmes all this) this guy is always in pain. I'm not sayin im proud or that he isnt an idiot...but maybe he could smell the WWE title and tried to keep himself healthy and functioning by ANY MEANS NECCESSARY...u kno?

it really is a shame...only good thing is, in the 3 monthes hell be gone, he'll be able to heal up physically. Mentally he'll still be f'd up with the house fire and all...but at least he'll devote himself to wrestling cuz it takes money to fix a house without insurance..lol

Ring Crew

i wont turn on him and say its pot or hardcore drugs/steroids.....i want proof of that kind of abuse b4 i go and talk trash

Remember The Name

Quote Originally Posted by maddoggjim51 View Post
    I think you are all wrong. presonally, because of all the crazy shit he does to his body, I think its painkillers ( which some are illegal )
    ...how would that make everyone wrong? It would still be a drug problem and would still be against the rules.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

Ring Crew

So was because of this he left wwe before?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234