Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    The only band ever alexisonfire's Avatar

Default Breaking News: Jeff Hardy Suspended For 2nd Wellness Policy Violation

WWE.com has just issued the following announcement on their official website:

In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company’s policy.

It should be noted that one more violation of WWE's Wellness policy will result in Jeff Hardy's manditory release from the company.

Jeff has been removed from the Wrestlemania preview on WWE.com and will not be participating in the Money In The Bank match at the event.

Several WWE stars were informed of the suspension backstage at RAW last night. Hardy dropped the Intercontinental title to Chris Jericho on the show.

This is certainly a tough break for the rainbow-haired warrior, who was in the midst of the biggest singles push of his career. Hardy's previous issues with substance abuse and fears that he could relapse were factors in the company not going "all the way" with his push and awarding him with a WWE title win.

man this is a real shame. hardy had it going for him...it looks like his big push is blown now. Works well for Jericho I guess. I hope Hardy gets it together for his health's sake.

This is a shame, he's been doing so well and got such a good push. Shame on him.
    Hopefully he sorts himself out, I'd hate to see such a potentially huge career down the pot...for a second time.
    They should send him to SD so Matt can ride with him and hopefully keep him right.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, he fucked up his chance as he was suppose to win the MITB....

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

THE SPOT MONKEY IS GONE

I HOPE HE GETS A 3RD STRIKE AND HELL BE GONE..

Quote Originally Posted by kurt View Post
    THE SPOT MONKEY IS GONE
    Wow, people are so wrong when they call Jeff a spot monkey.

Holy shit what!? He's out of Mania...damn. After having a great match last night too. No wonder he lost to Jericho last night. I agree that he should go to Smackdown so that Matt can keep him in check. However his exit does leave the MITB match wide open as to who will win.

Remember The Name

He's nothing but a huge disappointment now. He really doesn't deserve another chance.

Speaking of WWE.com, has anyone seen the "Industry News" section? It truly is industry news, and is ran like a regular wrestling news site as it has news and results about TNA and ROH. I was shocked to see it on WWE.com.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

dont forget his 2 no shows when he was replaced by jericho at house shows last weekend.. that might have something to do with his suspension

Quote Originally Posted by kurt View Post
    dont forget his 2 no shows when he was replaced by jericho at house shows last weekend.. that might have something to do with his suspension

hmmm ryno my guess is he was suspended only reason he was on raw was to drop the title to jerichio and he is no spot monkey

Mid-carder

man he just screwed himself big, this almost as bad as the rock tryn to b a actor lol...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast