Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

On the bench! King Venomation - X's Avatar

Default Kane, Undertaker, WWE-Germany, Great Khali and More

The weekend numbers for Kane's "See No Evil" has brought the film up to $12,364,000.

Corey Dickey sent this request. ... There is a good number of wrestling fans who will be traveling later this week to Germany for the World Cup and would like to watch the WWE/ECW PPV, Raw, and Smackdown. We'd like to gather and watch them during the course of the tournament. Can you post a note to your German readers to send me information on WWE programming and pay-per-views? It would be greatly appreciated. Information such as: are WWE TV shows current with US broadcasts, which stations broadcasts the shows, what time they are on, are the WWE pay-per-views on pay-per-view in Germany or free TV, if on pay-per-view in Germany is it likely the hotels will have the ability for us to purchase them, should the hotels have the proper channels available for WWE TV, is the ECW PPV going to be carried in Germany.

Anyone who has the info can drop me a line and I will post it on the site.

Jaspreet sent this. ... I was watching Smackdown, which airs on a 2 week delay in India, this week and just thought Id send this along. The Great Khali's promo was in Hindi. If you think he doesn't make any sense, I'd like you to know that he is barely understandable in Hindi either. What was interesting though was that he actually said "mother f*****" in Hindi. I wonder if anybody in the WWE actually look through promos in other languages before they air?

WWE.com has put up a "bio" of Jack Black's "Nacho" wrestling character from the new movie "Nacho Libre". He is listed as a Smackdown superstar. To read it, click here. ... Thanks to Mike K for sending that along.

The Sun Sentinel has a piece talking about Miami Heat Center Shaquille O'Neal's recent weight loss and dropping of body fat, which he was asked to do by Heat coach Pat Riley. He was quoted as saying, "My wrestling buddies. And I asked them what they were, and they were actually under that. I called Undertaker and big guys like that. If they could do it, I could do it." ... Thanks to Revin Samuel for sending that along.
    Credit: PWInsider.Com

Ring Crew

i hope khali gets fired

What R U Lookin' at ?!?! Mr Mando's Avatar

The only thing that let me like him that he is the only one who got Taker without cheating

It has been acknowledged on TV by Micheal Cole, that The Great Khali speaks in Hindi. I have noticed that since I first saw him speak. It'as sth like this- " Main hoon THe Mahan Khali".

I am a Bangladeshi. So, SD! and Raw comes with a two week's delay here too. Funny, all that I read on the Internet are spoilers to me. But, that's ok.
    THE RATED R USER

$tu

always good to see this kind of info :
    Thanks for posting

Default khali

not sure if khali is going to last very long. even less sure i care. good post though. thx

Ring Crew

Man the Great Khali will get fired in a hurrey too.