Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Man I was fighting back everything I had when I saw Flair lose that match. I knew it was coming and I'm actually glad it went down the way it did, but there was just so much emotion involved. I can't remember a match that I've seen where both guys were that emotional over it.

Well done Ric Flair! You are a true legend in the wrestling business and it wont be the same without seeing "The Nature Boy" on TV week in and week out.

Main Eventer

It sounded like a great WM and I was really shocked by Orton retaining. Edge should have lost by Tombstone IMO but still the match sounds great and I honestly thought that WM would have been crap this year(minus MITB/Undertaker and Edge) but it sounds really interesting. Can't wait to DL it and thanks Lion for the PBP!

Ring Crew

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    Even though I think Undertaker will win, they certainly made it seem he might lose. I would rather see someone other than Edge destroy his record though. Edge might even get disqualified to retain the title, we all know he likes to do that.
    all i can say is damn it yes i was right undertaker did it im in tears saying this but the bad part is i was right about hbk winning tonight how ric was talking last night i knew the sad truth about it being over for him. all i got to say is lets give it one last whooooooooooooooooo for the nature boy
    good job c.m punk all in all it seems like i missed a good pay per view

hmm i wonder how long will kane stay ecw champ longer then 24 hours like when he one the wwe championship i hope lol .
    Last edited by thekingofwins; 03-31-2008 at 05:18 AM.

Well I was hoping to be able to watch it live, but I guess this will have to do until I get things figured out.

Pretty good show IMO. Wonder what happened to that 'swerve' they hinted at in the Show/Mayweather match?

I'm happy to see that the Undertaker won, but a little pissed that Orton retained.

Got to see the ending of Ric Flair's career, text just doesn't do it justice.

Anyways, thanks for the coverage.

Jobber

I'm glad that Kane and Taker won!

Thx for the PBP... cudnt watch it live, but will catch the repeat on TV for sure, cuz WM sounded great this time.. happy that Taker won, nice to see Punk win the MITB... but the biggest WTF moment was Kane for sure... 6 seconds, they just made Kane look stupid, but atlast he has a title, and thats what matters...

The Flair thing, just reading it made me kinda sad... and with wrestlers like Shawn and Flair in Flairs last match, you bet that emotions will run wild...

Another thing that surprised me, was Orton... HE WON!? wtf... Im damn surprised Cena didnt take back the title... and more surprised that Triple H didnt win... I can swear they are pulling a Cena with Orton right now... and that is never take the title off of Orton... well this is just great, now Cena will chse the title longer, oh boy...

Glad Taker won, and honestly, that was the easiest guess of the night

overall a good PPV, and this is my first this year, that I want to watch...

V-Spec XIII

PPV Was awesome.

Managed to catch a repeat at a mates house.

Best match of the night was definitely Undertaker vs Edge. Really showed me that what Edge can handle I think. I mean it took Taker a Chokeslam, Last Ride, A Tombstone and then his submission hold just to beat him.

I am really surprised that HHH didn't win but alas I thought that match was a bit average.

MITB was definitely the 2nd best match for me (HBK vs Flair being the 3rd) I have no doubts in the world that had Jeff Hardy not been suspended for drug use that he would have won the MITB match. Still I think it was a well deserved victory for CM Punk. I just hope they move him onto a show that will give him a little more exposure.

Ring Crew

Undertaker 16-0 at Wrestlmania!

Remember The Name

Quote Originally Posted by Limit-R View Post
    Really showed me that what Edge can handle I think. I mean it took Taker a Chokeslam, Last Ride, A Tombstone and then his submission hold just to beat him.
    You've heard of kayfabe, right?

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

Ring Crew

Just checked youtube for the undertaker match and came across footage of people recording the Pyro tech's displace after undertakers win.

Seems there was a very bad accident involving some of the fireworks falling on people and some are saying up to 40-50 people got hurt from it. Didnt see anything on wwe.com that shows any concern to WMXXIV post undertaker match but I bet some people are ready to sue in a hot second.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456