Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Separated at Birth: 10 People Who Look Like Game Characters

Slobsofgaming.com

LEFT: Blanka (Character from the Street Fighter series, monstrously huge, most likely insane)
    RIGHT: Carrot Top (Comedian, monstrously huge, most likely Insane)

LEFT: Claude (Grand Theft Auto II & III's protagonist and badass killing machine)
    RIGHT: Freddy Rodriguez (played Planet Terror's protagonist who was also a badass killing machine)

LEFT: Daxter (Character from the Jak and Daxter series, used to being a more central character's bitch... I mean sidekick)
    RIGHT: DJ Qualls (Actor, also used to never being anything other than a sidekick)

LEFT: Dhalsim (Character from Street Fighter series, was once a pacifist prior to competing in the Street Fighter tournament, comes from India)
    RIGHT: Gandhi (Spiritual leader, also hails from India, and was one of the world's most famous pacifists)

LEFT: Dr. Wily (Character from the Mega Man series, hates Mega Man)
    RIGHT: Christopher Lloyd (Played Doc from the Back to the Future series, hates when people mess with the space time continuum )

LEFT: Kratos (Heavily armored pasty-faced warrior who blasphemes God on a regular basis)
    RIGHT: Galder (Ditto.. except he also plays lead guitar in the black metal band Dimmu Borgir)

LEFT: Larry Laffer (Character from the Leisure Suit Larry Series, pervert )
    RIGHT: Dennis Kucinich (Democratic politician, could possibly be a pervert)

LEFT: Link (Central character in the Legend of Zelda series, an elf, and looks like a girl from a distance )
    RIGHT: Orlando Bloom (Played an elf in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, knows how to shoot a bow, and is also quite feminine)

LEFT: Sheeva (Unnaturally muscular female fighter from the Mortal Kombat series, has 4 arms)
    RIGHT: Chyna (Aside from not having 2 sets of arms, this onetime pro wrestler is equally as disgusting and unattractive.

LEFT: Wario (Forgettable antagonist from the Mario series, sports a wacky mustache)
    RIGHT: Gene Shalit (Forgettable critic who also sports a wacky mustache)
    >.> chyna made the list she's the last person i'd thought would look like any gaming character. But she does....and Ghandi....who would of thought? Carrot top wouldn't be a bad choice for Street fighter. to that movie he started in. i forgot what it was but it was a comedy movie and i loved it. I'm really a fan of this guy. :footloose:

Main Eventer

The Chyna thing works though lol, thanks for the read.

lol this is funny.. thx for the read

Ring Crew

lol nice man thanks