Southern AllStar Wrestling (SAW) – Millersville, Tennessee: Stylin’ Shane Eden def. “Impressive” Anthony Wayne; Damien Adams retained the SAW Television Title against The Sharp Dressed Man Lawrence; “Risky” Rick Santel with Gentleman Paul Adams def. The Indian Outlaw; Chris Bomb def. Frank Malone with Master PeeWee via disqualification; “The Boogie Woogie Boy” Gary Valient, Arrick “The Dragon” Andrews & The Indian Outlaw with Miss Boogie def. Hammerjack, Apocalypse and “Risky” Rick Santel with Gentleman Paul Adams. (April 4, 2008). (www.southernwrestling.net)

=====

Pro Wrestling Syndicate presents BELLEVILLE BREAKDOWN live on Friday night May 2 at Branch Brook Manor on 13 Washington Ave in Belleville, NJ with an 8pm bell time.

Already announced for this event;

The first ever PWS Champion will be crowned as Kenny Omega battles Devon Moore in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match. With the PWS title suspended high above the ring, this match has no time limit and will not end until one of the two combatants grabs the belt!

"The past, present, and future of Wrestling" Teddy Hart will face off against Jack Evans in the 2nd Match of a Best Of Five Series. When Teddy and Jack faced off in Round 2 at Majestic Mayhem back on March 22; the crowd was on their feet chanting "five star match" and "match of the year" amongst other things. This is one match up you don't want to miss out on.

Also on the card;

Ruckus will be in the house as he squares off against nemesis Trent Acid

Eddie Kingston returns to PWS to go one on one with "The Cold Playa" Danny Demanto

A women's wrestling match between Alexa Thatcher and Annie Social

Belleville's own Vicious Vin will make his PWS debut against 80s WWE wrestling star Jim Powers

Plus even more debuts as two new tag teams will be debuting for PWS. "The Best Around" TJ Cannon and Bruce Maxwell will face off against the tandem of The Dynamic Sensation and Supreme Lee Great.

All of this plus more including Justin Credible, Tommy Suede, the debut of Kronic The Clown, and more.

With Commissioner Necro Butcher being overseas on Japan, anything can go down.

Tickets are currently on sale starting at just $10 by visiting www.ProWrestlingSyndicate.com

PWS comes to Queens NY at Holy Cross High School on May 17 featuring Abyss, Kenny Omega, Teddy Hart, and more. Full card to be announced in the coming days.

=====

NCW 5/3 Press Release‏

Don't forget fans, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Ricky Morton, Doink The Clown, Axl Rotten, "Dirty Deeds" Darren Wyse, The Hungarian Barbarian, Ruckus, Ray Alexander, Smasher LeBlanc, Kid Kattrell and so much more is set to appear May 3 at the York County School of Technology 2179 South Queen Street in York !!

Tickets for this event, as well as the Kurt Angle appearance, will be on sale at the WRESTLEMANIA BASH!

For more info concerning the Kurt Angle appearance call, 717-487-2263

For more info concerning NCW at YCST call the BUCKLINE at 717-578-8413 {where you can order tickets by VISA, MASTERCARD

The stars of NCW, in conjunction with ESPN Radio & Signature Dreams will be appearing with the one and only KURT ANGLE and his gorgeous wife Karen, on Saturday April 5th in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania, at The Shrewsbury Farmers Market. NCW personalities will be live and on the air with ESPN throughout the day, and fans will get a chance to have Polaroid pictures taken with the NCW Hotties prior to Kurt's appearance later in the day. TONS more details on this exciting event. Please call 717-487-2263, or DISCOVER}

From original release...

National Championship Wrestling Presents:

"The Hart of Rock And Roll”

Saturday May 3rd, 2008

York County School of Technology - YCST {formerly York Vo-Tech}

2179 South Queen Street

York, Pennsylvania

NCW presents "The Hart of Rock And Roll” on Saturday May 3rd in York, Pennsylvania with a 7:00 PM bell time. This event is looking to be one of the most star studded in NCW history to say the least!!

Already scheduled to appear:

One half of one of the greatest tag teams in the history of the WWE, who along with Brett "The Hitman" Hart formed, The Hart Foundation -

JIM "THE ANVIL" NEIDHART

A true hardcore icon and ECW Original- AXL ROTTEN!

A true Funhouse icon Doink the Clown!

NCW Championship Match: Brand new NCW Heavyweight Champion, King Kaluha w/"Agent Of The Superstars", "Playboy" Jonathan Luvstruk defends against one half of one of the greatest tag teams in the history of the sport, from the legendary Rock and Roll Express- RICKY MORTON !

NCW Tag Team Title Match: Three Team Tango®! - The boys are wasting no time in putting the belts on the line in a very dangerous match against not one but two very dangerous opponents as YOUR NCW Tag Team Champions, "Dirty Deeds" Darren Wyse & The Hungarian Barbarian defend the gold against former 2-Time NCW Tag Team Champions, The Backseat Boyz & NCW #1 contenders, "Fast" Eddie Valentine & John Dahmer, known as Team VD

In other news, NCW has a brand new website! We are still at WWW.NCWZONE.COM check it out. It is still in the rebuilding process, but has all your pertinent details. Our webmaster has PROMISED daily updates and daily upgrades, so check us out.

You can also find us at www.MYSPACE.com/NCWZONE while there be sure to befriend ALL the stars of NCW, who have personal MYSPACE pages!

Tickets will fly, so get them early! {Only a few FRONT ROW tickets remain, get them at Lion Bowl or Baker's Pizza} Check for more ticket info below.

Let NCW plan your entire evening on the night of May 3!!!! Once again TAILGATER'S Grill & Draft House, immediately across the street from York County Tech, will be hosting the NCW post show party, following the HUGE May 3rd event. Both the restaurant side and the bar side will be open and hopping, so those under the age of 21 are welcomed as well. Drink Specials, Food Specials and BIG TIME FUN!

NCW has signed a very special surprise guest to sing the National Anthem on May 3rd. We are not letting the cat out of the bag on this one, but rest assured this entertainer is worth the price of admission all on his own!

The boys {& girls} of NCW will be making several other promotional/personal appearances leading up to May 3rd. Keep your eyes and ears open!

The NCW Training Center, currently on spring hiatus, will be re-opening in short order. Those interested in a career in Pro Wrestling/Sports Entertainment can E-Mail our office at NCW2Brutal@Yahoo.com.

Fans keep an eye out for our sister promotion, NEW - New Elite Wrestling, where we are grooming the stars of tomorrow to be the stars of today!

You can check out NEW at www. MYSPACE.com/NEWELI

Just one more note fans. Please do not be fooled by imposters! If you don't see one of the official NCW logos, it just isn't us. We have built a reputation that is 2nd to none; we care about our fans, and continually bring you the absolute best in Pro wrestling action. SEE YOU, MAY 3!

Ticket locations are as follows...

York Area
Lion Bowl, Red Lion 717-244-6215
Baker's Pizza, Red Lion/Dallastown 717-244-9194
The UPS Store, {St. Charles Way Strip Mall} 717-747-5599
The Collectibles Store {West Manchester Mall} 717-764-7021

To handle the huge volume of ticket buyers, NCW has added the following locations.

Signature Dreams inside the Shrewsbury Farmers Market, Shrewsbury Pa- 717-487-2263

Maryland Area
Steel Cage Memorabilia {North Point Flea Market} 2401 North Point Blvd. Baltimore, MD 21222 http://www.steelcagememorabilia.com/

Or Order tickets by phone using VISA-MasterCard-Discover, by phoning the BUCKLINE at 717-578-8413 {Have them sent or have them waiting at the box office/will call}

=====

New MCPW Chainsaw TV is up on YouTube and on the homepage of MCPW at www.MCPWrestling.com!

YouTube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRMx6M_v81k

This episode features build-up the Battle Ground 2008 featuring Former WWE & ECW Star: THE SANDMAN, TNA Superstar: CHRIS SABIN & much more!

----------
Thanks,
-Mike Dombrowski

MIKE DOMBROWSKI
Mr. Chainsaw Productions Wrestling & Concerts
Traverse City, MI Pro-Wrestling
www.MCPWrestling.com

======

The Global Wrestling Alliance & Wrestling And Respect proudly presents "The Ultimate Test" on Saturday Night, May 3rd. in Lima,Ohio at the UAW Hall at 1440 Bellefontaine Ave.

The intensity level between the Global Wrestling Alliance and WAR Wrestling went to a whole new level when the *** promoter, Dusty Dillinger "declared" himself the WAR Wrestling Champion on the March 8th event. This did not set well with "Metal Head" Steve Stone or "Bad Attitude" Brian Beech. As Steve Stone was the last recognized champion of WAR Wrestling and never lost the belt.

So now on May 3rd, WAR Wrestling is bringing in former WWE Superstar Andrew "Test" Martin to go one on one with Dusty Dillinger in another *** vs WAR match up. Dusty Dillinger also has went on record and said he plans on announcing a new *** commissioner and is also bringing in a "*** enforcer" to watch his back and protect the champion.

All tickets are just $10 advanced at Rigali's Pizza Village or at the door. Family Pack Special: 4 tickets for $30. Advance Only.

Doors Open 6:30pm / Belltime 7:30pm

Also Appearing:

Hardcore Craig
"Hot Commodity" Matt Mason
"Mr. EGO" Cody Hawk
"Sexy" Sean Casey w/ Samantha
Mr. Old School w/ Ripper Blackhart
Mr. Main Event
"Old Timer" Jeff King
Kid Hybrid
Jeff Brooks
Ryan Midnite
Brandon Blaze
Sherman Tank
Robby Starr

Appearing for WAR Wrestling: "Metal Head" Steve Stone, "Bad Attitude" Brian Beech, Stamp Lickage w/ The Postmaster

Plus Much Much More!!!!

***Card Subject to Change***

www.GWAGlobal.com
www.promotingohiowrestling.com

=====

XICW Newswire for 4/4/08

xicw.hypermart.net
myspace.com/xicw
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- New Matches Announced for 4/20 SuperCard @ The Ritz!
- Izzy High comments on breakup, upcoming bout with Kid Hybrid!
- Quick 3/16 Results
- New XICW Online Videos!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW MATCHES ANNOUNCED FOR 4/20 SUPERCARD @ THE RITZ!

X-TREME INTENSE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
presents
"TAKING 420 TO THE X-TREME"
Sunday, April 20th (5:30PM Belltime) @ The Ritz (24300 Hoover bt. 9 1/2 and 10 Mile) in Warren, Michigan

***MAIN EVENT***
~For the Xtreme Intense Championship~
WWE/ECW Superstar SPIKE DUDLEY challenges Champion "The Most Dangerous Man in Michigan" THE DBA

***MIDWEST HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE BOUT***
NWO/WCW Superstar BUFF BAGWELL (champion) battles number one contender "Amazing" N8 MATTSON

***XICW TAG-TEAM TITLE MATCH***
THE RINGSIDE REVUE (Gavin Starr & Keith Creme) take on THE AGE OF THE FALL (Jimmy Jacobs & Zach Gowen)

***XICW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT***
KID HYBRID defends against IZZY HIGH w/ Johnny Delicious

***JUST ANNOUNCED***

THE DEVILS OWN ("Pit Bull" Skull Ganz & "Big Double D" Devil Dawg) battle THE SUICYCOS (Slash & Overkill)

***NO. 1 CONTENDER BOUT FOR THE XICW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE***

JOSH ABERCROMBIE vs. JEFF BROOKS vs. JOHNNY DYNAMO

***Also Appearing:***

JAIMY COXXX, EDDIE VENOM, MO DREAD, PAT TANAKA of The Orient Express, 101 PROOF, THE MOTOR CITY WRECKING CRU, KAMALA JR., "The Boss" MIKE MCMAHON and the IN-RING WEDDING of ROUGH HOUSE R.O.B. and his wife to be featuring best man GREG "The Hammer" VALENTINE!

*** PLUS MUCH MORE! ***
~Card Subject To Change~

Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 at the door. For advance ticket reservations, call 313-574-0880

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZZY HIGH COMMENTS ON BREAKUP, UPCOMING BOUT WITH KID HYBRID

Let me first start explaining a little bit with some background info for people that might not be up to speed on what is going on.
Myself and Truth Martini trained Kid Hybrid to be a Pro Wrestler, and beleive me he worked his ass off, and even provided assistance in training other students.
Lets advance this a year or so down the line, Kid Hybrid showed great potential and I took him under my wing as a tag partner to show him the way to the top.
Through all of my hard work and determination as a mentor, a teacher, and a role model, Kid Hybrid walked away from our tag team the moment he recieved a shot at the light weight title.
In a way I wanted him to lose that title match, to show him the error of his ways, but that was not to be, I had trained him a little too well and my prized student became champion.
So where does that leave our team?
Maybe I found it a bit arrogant to walk away from a team on it's way to the top for individual sucess, but either way I swallowed my pride and walked to the ring with my student, knowing that some of that spotlight should have been on me.
Then we come to last month, I had called to make sure that Hybrid and Myself where still on the same page as a team, and a productive unit, he assured me that maybe it was a bit of paranoia on my behalf and that "we are as strong as ever"
DAMN YOU ZACH GOWAN!!!
If you would have beaten Hybrid my team would be in great shape, mystudent would have had an open mind and came back to the dojo humble in his defeat, but alas again Kid Hybrid was the victor.
So to celebrate your victory with you I came into the ring with my arms wide open, to hug my protege, only to have you side step me and go to the top rope to raise your hands to the fans?
AGAIN I SWALLOW MY PRIDE!!!
After that I tried to give you a high five to show my support for you and you side stepped me once again?
Well young man I did not turn the other cheek did I?
Nope I TOOK YOUR ####ING HEAD OFF,,,,,
Did that get my point across too you?
After 18yrs in wrestling, training MANY students, do you think I am going to take the constant disrespect?
So on 4/20 it comes down to this, Teacher vs Student, the lightweight title is a great thing, but is not my focus, before I leave that ring, you will tell me you respect me, if I have to beat it out of you so be it, but understand this, if it cost me my body, my heart, and my soul, I have paid that price before, how far are you willing to go?
See Everyone on 4/20
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUICK 3/16 RESULTS

X-TREME INTENSE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING presented "EDGE OF X-TREME VIII" on Sunday, March 16th from The Eagle Theatre in Pontiac, Michigan. Results saw:

In the SIX WAY FRAY (Winner recieves title shot of their choosing), "Amazing" N8 MATTSON was victorious over JAIMY COXXX, EDDIE VENOM, JEFF BROOKS, GUTTER and JOSH ABERCROMBIE.

JOHNNY DYNAMO beat EVAN EPIC.

In a TAG TEAM CONTENDERS MATCH, THE MOTOR CITY WRECKING CRU (Tony Tyson & James Havok) defeated THE COLD BROTHERS.

In a FIRST BLOOD MATCH, "The Boss" MIKE MCMAHON over ROUGH HOUSE R.O.B..

For the XICW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, champion KID HYBRID retained his title over "The One Legged Wonder" ZACH GOWEN. A major breakup bt. tag partners Hybrid & IZZY HIGH occured after the bout.

In SIX-MAN TAG TEAM ACTION, TIM HORNER JR. & 101 PROOF (Levi Blue & Joe Byrd) beat RANDY "The Wrecking Ball" CASEY and THE BUMPIN' UGLIES (Josh Movado & Bubba Makenzie) as Byrd pinned Movado.

In a special LEGENDS ATTRACTION bout, PAT TANAKA of The Orient Express pinned KAMALA JR.

In an XICW TAG-TEAM TITLE MATCH, THE DEVILS OWN ("Pit Bull" Skull Ganz & "Big Double D" Devil Dawg) defeated THE RINGSIDE REVUE (Gavin Starr & Keith Creme)by DQ.

~For The MIDWEST CHAMPIONSHIP, NWO/WCW Superstar BUFF BAGWELL (champion) beat WWE Legend & Hall of Famer GREG "The Hammer" VALENTINE. After the bout, N8 MATTSON took out Buff with the Midwest Title and announced he was cashing in his title match for 4/20/08 at The Ritz.

In an X-TREME CHAMPIONSHIP STEEL CAGE MATCH, Champion "The Most Dangerous Man in Michigan" THE DBA defeated MO DREAD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW XICW ONLINE VIDEOS!

Necro Butcher vs. The DBA - http://www.viddler.com/KingProductions/videos/21/

Josh Abercrombie vs. Eddie Venom - http://www.viddler.com/KingProductions/videos/17/

Zach Gowen vs. Kid Hybrid - http://www.viddler.com/explore/KingP...ions/videos/6/

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine vs. Buff Bagwell - http://www.viddler.com/KingProductions/videos/2/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2000-2008 Xtreme Intense Championship Wrestling

xicw.hypermart.net
myspace.com/xicw

Gerweck