XICW NEWSWIRE for 4.23.08

Headlines:
- In-Depth 4/20 Results From The Ritz!
- Clash Of The Champions 5/18!
- Izzy High/American Kickboxer Announces Retirement!
- Kid Hybrid Reflects On American Kickboxer's Final Bout!

IN-DEPTH 4/20 RESULTS FROM THE RITZ!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Xtreme Intense Championship Wrestling presented another incredible event entitled "TAKING 420 TO THE XTREME" this past Sunday, April 20th at The Ritz in Warren, Michigan.

Referees: Brian Gorie, Steve Bernstein, Peggy Ponytail.
Ring Announcer: Dustie Diamond
Timekeeper: Greg Schmizzy

The event began with the "MO DREAD INVITATIONAL CHALLENGE". Results saw:

Mo Dread defeated Tim Horner Jr. in 27 seconds.
Mo Dread defeated Pete Aiden in 28 seconds.
Mo Dread defeated Evan Epic in 24 seconds.
Mo Dread defeated Malibu's Most Wanted in 45 seconds.

The Age Of The Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Zach Gowen) came to ringside and told Mo Dread if he wanted a real challenge, there was an AOTF follower in the back ready for a fight. Out came the wild and crazy Necro Butcher who defeated Dread in 5:03.

XICW Champion The DBA came out and interupted Necro's win, announcing his scheduled opponent "Spike Dudley" Matt Hyson couldn't make it and challenged Necro to a match for his XICW Championship. Necro accepted.

In a number one contenders match for the XICW Light Heavyweight Championship, Jeff "The Hook" Brooks pinned Johnny Dynamo in 4:26 with an electric chair followed by a kryptonite crunch.

The Devil's Own (The Pitbull Skull Ganz & Devil Dawg) destroyed The Suicycos in 1:19.

101 Proof (Levi Blue & Joe Byrd) came out and challenged The Devil's Own to a match-up, which they accepted. In 4:23, The Devil's Own defeated 101 Proof.

The wedding of Rough House R.O.B. and his bride to be was then scheduled to begin. In what was supposed to be the best day of his life, it was the complete opposite for poor Rob. He announced his day began by his dog getting hit and killed by a hit and run driver. He told the fans that his best man Greg "The Hammer" Valentine was nowhere to be found, wasn't answering his phone and had the wedding rings for the ceremony. Let's also not forget that the minister that Rob booked for the show was a no-show as well. Mike McMahon proceeded to interrupt and announce he was the one that cancelled the minister. He told R.O.B. that everybody had a price and he had paid Valentine to stay home. He even reminded Rob's fiance of a secret love affair she had one night in Tampa, FL back in 1989. Though she denied it at first, she eventually broke down and admitted McMahon's words were the truth. That's right, fans. Years ago, Greg gave Rob's girl "The Hammer". If all of that wasn't enough, McMahon admitted that he was the one who ran over Rob's dog that morning. With Rob in tears, McMahon announced on May 18th that Rough House R.O.B. will battle Greg "The Hammer" Valentine in a Dog Collar Match.

In 3:07, Eddie Venom pinned former WWE/NWA/AWA Superstar Pat Tanaka with the Yukon Bomb.

Jaimy Coxxx got on the mic and told everyone how devastated he was that Truth Martini had left XICW and explained that Truth was much more than a tag team partner, he was like a brother. He then informed the crowd that he had talked to Truth the day before and he had told Coxxx he would be there tonite to support him. Coxxx announced he hadn't arrived yet, but he assured everyone that Truth would be there by evening's end.

In 4:04, Jaimy Coxxx pinned Kamala Jr. with the cock block.

After the bout, "Amazing" N8 Mattson interrupted Coxxx and told him to get out of his ring as he was taking away from his interview time. N8 went on to make fun of the fact that his best friend Truth Martini was nowhere to be found. While Coxxx was distracted for a split second, N8 attacked him from behind. As Truth Martini's music blared from the speakers, Truth ran down to the ring armed with a steel chair. As N8 begged for mercy and as Coxxx recovered and cheered Truth on....the unthinkable occured. Truth Martini turned and blasted Jaimy Coxxx over the head with a steel chair. Martini announced to the crowd that the Fun Lovin' Criminals were dead and it was time for a change. He said he was sick and tired of hanging out with losers and he was alligning himself with a winner in N8 Mattson.

In a battle of former tag team partners and student vs. teacher, XICW Light Heavyweight Champion Kid Hybrid retained the title with a victory over "The King of Memphilucha" Izzy High (aka American Kickboxer) w/ Johnny Delicious after reversing Izzy's hurricarana attempt into a sunset flip at 11:39 for the victory. After the bout, Izzy announced that after a glorious 18 year career in the professional wrestling industry that he was hanging up his boots and announcing his retirement. He thanked all the fans for their support over the years and hugged Hybrid.

In 16:39, The Ringside Revue (Keith Creme & Gavin Starr) w/ Johnny Delicious defeated The Age Of The Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Zach Gowen) to retain the XICW Tag Team Championships when Starr pinned Jacobs with a roll-up as Jacobs was attempting to go after Johnny Delicious.

Due to the merger between Northwest and Delta and the ongoing cancellation problems, Midwest Champion Buff Bagwell was unable to fly into Metro Detroit in time for his Midwest Title bout with "Amazing" N8 Mattson. N8 said that since he won the Six Way Fray (winner gets a title shot of their choosing) back in March, he ordered XICW to strip Buff of the title and award it to him on a silver platter. Out came "The Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams. He reminded N8 that him and Scott Steiner are a tag team in TNA and that Buff and Scott Steiner were boys in the NWO. He told N8 that if he had a problem with Buff Bagwell, he had a problem with Petey Williams. If N8 wanted a title bout, he had no problem putting the TNA X-Division Championship on the line.

In 14:28, it was "The Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams over "Amazing" N8 Mattson w/ Truth Martini. During the bout, referee Brian Gorie was accidentally taken out after Williams ducked an approaching N8 Mattson closeline. Petey was able to lock on the sharpshooter but as N8 tapped out, there was no referee. With the ref woozy, Truth grabbed a hold of the X-Division title and clocked Petey in the back of the head. Truth awakened Gorie but, to the delight of the crowd, N8 was only able to get a 2 count on Petey. Jaimy Coxxx arrived at ringside with a chair looking for revenge and Truth ran for safety to the lockerroom. Coxxx then proceeded to get a taste of revenge as he cracked N8 in the head with the chair and Petey hit the Canadian Destroyer for the 1-2-3. Petey retains the X-Division Championship.

In the Main Event, "The Most Dangerous Man in Michigan" The DBA retained the XICW Championship over AOTF member The Necro Butcher. In a match that went all over The Ritz and into the parking lot as well, the end saw DBA place Necro in between two chairs chairs...lay light bulb tubes across him and deliver an elbow from the top rope to retain the championship in a match that saw both men bloody from head to toe.

CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS 5/18!
----------------------------------------------------

XICW returns to The Ritz (24300 Hoover Road bt. 9 1/2 and 10 Mile Rd.) in Warren, MI for another wild event on Sun, May 18th.

Already signed...

In an epic Clash Of The Champions, Midwest Champion Buff Bagwell teams with XICW Champion The DBA to battle XICW Tag Team Champions The Ringside Revue (Gavin Starr & Keith Creme)! All the titles are on the line....someone will leave without their gold!

"The One Legged Wonder" Zach Gowen is none too happy that his trainer Truth Martini has joined up with N8 Mattson & turned on the fans that have supported him over the years. Zach has always aimed to please his fans and after Sunday's event, he requested to be the first to teach N8 and Truth a lesson. XICW officials have granted that request! May 18th will see a dream match come true as Zach Gowen goes one-on-one with "Amazing" N8 Mattson, accompained by Truth Martini.

In a deadly Dog Collar Match, Roughhouse R.O.B. seeks revenge against Greg "The Hammer" Valentine w/ Mike McMahon!

In a No Holds Barred Highflyin' Suicide Dive Fest, you'll see Jeff "The Hook" Brooks get a shot at XICW Light Heavyweight Champion Kid Hybrid!

Plus: Jaimy Coxxx, Eddie Venom, The Devil's Own, Pat Tanaka, Mo Dread and much more!

Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 at the door. For advance ticket reservations, call 313-574-0880

xicw.hypermart.net
myspace.com/xicw

IZZY HIGH/AMERICAN KICKBOXER ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: What a Life.....
Current mood: enlightened

I have been very fortunate in life. For 18 years, I've been able to live out my childhood dream as a Pro Wrestler. I've gotten to hang out with my heroes, travel across the country on somebody else's dime and gain a family...in a time that I really needed it.

Recently I have had some health problems that I had chosen to ignore until a month ago.

I have had over 15 concussions in my lifetime. One when I was a child in an abusive household that left me hospitalized and my head swollen to over twice it's size. Because of these concussions, I have started having seizures. Not the big ones you see on most things talking about seizures, but these kind of just shut me down completely.

So last month, I was hospitalized. After a series of tests, the results are I have scar tissue on my brain. I was informed that continuing wrestling could possibly be fatal if I take another bad blow to the head.

Yesterday, I wrestled what looks to be my last match. Honestly...I have no regrets or complaints at all. Kid Hybrid was my last match and let me explain why it was so special for it to be him in the ring with me in the last one.

Kid started training with me a few years ago and much like myself, he looked way too small to be a wrestler. The one thing you can never measure though is heart, and he had more than you could ever imagine. He rates up there with the other students I hold so dear - Drake, Zay, Vortexz, OMG, Die Hard, Dave Nebraska and Poison Apollo.
He trains guys with me weekly and does EVERYTHING that is asked of him and then some. I can be an asshole but these guys best interests and well being is my only concern and Hybrid gets that.

After the match, he continued to thank me for everything. That is very humbling for myself because he is the one that needs to be truly thanked. For a while, I was just hating being a teacher/sensei. The students lacked drive/determination and this guy inspired me to keep coming back, not to give up and to believe again that there are guys wanting to hear what this old bitter asshole had to say. For that, I am forever greatfull!

I will continue to train guys with Truth Martini. Honestly, I can't think of a better gym to work at. The respect I recieve from Truth and the trust he has in my training practices is very uplifting. My goal is to make everyone realize that in the Michigan area, there is only one Real Pro Wrestling Dojo that matters and that's ours.

To Johnny Delicious: Thank you for everything man. You bust your ass for me and I couldn't have dreamed of having a better manager.

To Randy: I love your heart and desire...please don't change your attitude a bit.

The 20th was a night I didn't want to end. Having my great friends and neighbors with me helped alot in a time that was very troubling. I was able to walk away feeling like I had done my job correctly and am at peace with what I have to do.

For everyone reading this, thank you for your interest in a guy that was "way too small to be a wrestler" and it has been an honor to perform for all of you.

Thank you ALL. Peace.

- American Kickboxer

KID HYBRID REFLECTS ON AMERICAN KICKBOXER'S FINAL BOUT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: American Kickboxer
Current mood: thankful

The feeling was different then that of most shows... I had done my stretches, put my tights on, laced up my boots, and I began folding my bandana to tie around my head. This was all apart of my normal routine at shows, but tonight wasn't a usual match for me. It wasn't about trying to look good or trying to tear it up, hell, it wasn't about me period. It was about honoring a man who has gave everything to and for the professional wrestling business; A man who is not only a fellow co-worker, and not only my trainer, but also someone who I'm happy to be able to call a good friend. I know him as Frank, but you all may know him as American Kickboxer or Izzy High.

Due to medical reasons, after 18 years in the business, he had been forced to call it quits and Sunday was slated to be his last match. When originally approached with the idea of having his last match with him, I was taken back... "Out of everyone, me ?" I thought to myself. I mean I guess it went with the storyline but still, it was a great honor that I nervously accepted. I really didn't know if I'd be able to live up to his standard of a match, which I knew would be set very high considering it would be his last one.

No time to worry; This was it. Showtime was upon on us and our match was about to begin. I walked through the curtain pretending not to ackowledge the fact that this could be the last time Frank and I would be in the ring together. He made his way out and into the squared circle, where we stood face to face, nose to nose, man to man. What happened after that will be up to interpretation of everyone who witnessed it to say what they thought of our match, but I know I enjoyed it. I tried to give everything I could within context to make it everything that Kickboxer would of wanted it to be.

After the match, we slowly built up to our feet. We looked at each other, and after a few moments, we hugged in what was a very emotional moment for the both of us. After that, he got on the mic, and cut an even more emotionally REAL promo about his previously mentioned retirement, which at that time was news to most the fans. Shouts and chants of his name began ringing out as tears slowly fell down the face of not only fans, but both his and my own. Here is a man that has literally given everything he has to the artform, and broke in at at a time when small guys were never even given a chance. He deserved to go out the way he did; With the applause of fans and the other workers in the back.

There was lots of blood, sweat, and tears last Sunday, but personally, I wouldn't change it one bit. I can only hope I did him justice in the ring that night. It was an honor and a privledge to be in there with him for that, and I appreciate everything he has ever done for me in my own career. Frank is a great worker, but is also a great human being. Getting to be in there with him for what looks to be his last match as of now (hopefully not, and he will someday return) was an awesome feeling for me. In my eyes, that night was for American Kickboxer, Izzy High, or just simply Frank.... And it's a night I'll always remember.

-Kid Hybrid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2000-2008 Xtreme Intense Championship Wrestling

xicw.hypermart.net
myspace.com/xicw

=====

SHOCKING FOOTAGE OF JOHNNY GARGANO ASSAULT ON GREGORY IRON NOW ONLINE

This past weekend on April 20, viewers of PWO TV on Sports Time Ohio witnessed unquestionably the most shocking and controversial incident in PWO’s short history. Johnny Gargano, who for months had been enraged over having his ego bruised by constantly being one-upped by the inspirational cerebral palsy survivor Gregory Iron, finally went over the edge and snapped, perpetrating a graphic and uncomfortable assault on Iron. Gargano shamelessly targeted the head of Iron after weeks of Iron suffering dizziness and loss of equilibrium stemming from a near-fatal concussion he suffered last summer. When it was all said and done, Iron was left bloodied and battered, and needed stretchered from the ring, as a locker room and capacity crowd looked on at the chaos, and the borderline-psychotic Gargano looked on with pride at the damage done.

Gargano’s ally, the equally-devious Josh Prohibition, was quick to seize the footage of this incident and place it on YouTube for all to see. In the interest of providing the most comprehensive news and information to our fans, we at Pro Wrestling Ohio have opted to show this footage to the masses, as an indication of what a truly troubled and deplorable individual Gargano truly is. Since this incident, Gregory Iron was diagnosed with his second serious concussion within the past year. After a three-day hospital stay, he was sent home to recover, and strongly advised to retire from professional wrestling. We can only hope the gutsy Iron puts his health and safety before his pride and heart.

Commentators Joe Dombrowski & Michael Cash have the call of the action. We caution you that this footage, featuring Gargano, Iron, Prohibition, and PWO newcomer “Deviant” Michael Hutter, is extremely strong and graphic and viewer discretion is advised.
Footage of this senseless assault can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOVcxlIbPuk

This past weekend’s edition of PWO TV, featuring this attack, as well as action featuring Josh Prohibition vs. Hiromi Horiguchi, and many others, will be repeated on the official home of PWO and The Cleveland Indians, Sports Time Ohio, this coming week at the following times:

Saturday night, April 26: 2:30 am
Sunday night, April 27: 11:00 pm
Monday night, April 28: 3:00 am

For more information on Pro Wrestling Ohio, please visit www.pwowrestling.com or www.myspace.com/prowrestlingohio

--

Pro Wrestling Ohio is a new, exciting, and rapidly growing brand of professional wrestling headquartered in Northeast Ohio. PWO is available in millions of homes nationwide via the Sports Time Ohio television network, and live events are held monthly in the Lakewood Masonic Temple in suburban Cleveland, Ohio. PWO's goal is to present the youngest, hungriest, fastest-rising stars of the region who will not only make an impact on the sport, but provide the best possible viewing experience for our ticket-buying fans as well. PWO's roster contains such hot commodities as "M-Dogg 20" Matt Cross, Josh Prohibition, Johnny Gargano, Jason Bane, Cronus with Aaron Maguire, "Deviant" Michael Hutter, Vincent Nothing, and many others. For more information, please visit www.pwowrestling.com

=====

**Due to selling an amount of tix very close to capacity of our previous venue UCW has moved to a bigger venue** So on Sat. April 26th UCW (Urban Championship Wrestling) Presents: "Urban Warfare" at the American Jai-Alai Arena 1935 N.E. 150TH ST. North Miami Florida (786)389-2313 w/ 5pm bell-time. Get your Tix at the Arena Box Office or our brand new website www.ucwrestling.tv **AdvanceTix: Adult $10 Child $6 ** Day of Show Tix: Adult $15 Child $10.

Urban Championship Wrestling is an international broadcast TV,Mobile,Broadband & DVD driven company showcasing the best talent from around the world. With a roster stretching from not only coast to coast, but also the U.K., Japan, Canada & Mexico. But we are always looking for additional, new,undiscovered talent so if you are interested in working for UCW please contact us at ucwtalent@gmail.com You must include a current headshot or 8x10 photo and your website/myspace link and any video links we could check out to be considered.

UCW bookers have been busy putting together what should be one of the most entertaining card's of the year from top to bottom, and truly giving the fans what they want...high flying...death defying......fast paced.... adrenaline based action with the most three dimensional characters in wrestling today!!!

**Breaking news**
It has been revealed that Kings (UCW/CEO) confidant who has also been appointed the general manager position of UCW is in fact the living legend himself "The Franchise" Shane Douglas. Shane will be on hand this sat at "Urban Warfare" to not only over see the operations, but to make sure that everything goes according to his & Kings plans...as we all know Shane is no stranger to controversy, and will be keeping an eye out for any shenanigans that might arise, and will be prepared to deal with it all accordingly.

*NEW* match just signed for UCW's "Urban Warfare" Sat. April 26TH:

UCW has a few innovative divisions/titles in store for the fans, one being the "2.0 division". This division will not only showcase the most high flying & risk taking athletes from all over the world but will have a U.S. & U.K. title. They will both be defended in the U.S. as well as abroad and will also be "fan interactive" on a voting system via www.ucwrestling.tv leading up to the actual "title bouts".

The first round of the contendership matches for the U.S. 2.0 title will be a 4way elimination match at "Urban Warfare" Consisting of Virgil Flynn out of San Fransico,Shawn prime out of Miami,Steve Pain out of Mexico & a HUGE surprise competitor hailing from ????.

Matches already signed for UCW's "Urban Warfare" Sat. April 26TH:

--- A.M.I.L. vs. Dade County Collision ----
--- Pablo Marquez vs. Scorpio Sky ---
--- Shark Boy vs. Bobby Sanford ---
---Jezebel vs. Tiffany Natasia Tuff (T.N.T.) ---
--- Elix Skipper vs. "Sweet" Johnny Velvet ---
--- Angel vs Kahagas ---
--- Cash Money Bro's vs Dynamic Duo ---
--- Reiken vs JT Flash ---

***Also appearing April 26th at UCW's Urban Warfare: Goldylocks,Kimberly,Max Stardom,Logan Fernandez,Militia,Da Joka,,Johnny Vandal,The Drifter...and more....plus some HUGE surprises!!!!*****

*** Check out www.ucwrestling.tv for all other LIVE event updates and important information regarding UCW. Any press related inquiries' please contact us at ucwpress@gmail.com Stay tuned for more matches/info to be released later this week leading up to UCW's "Urban Warfare" this Sat April 26th (Bell time is 5pm sharp) at the American Jai-Alai Arena 1935 N.E. 150TH ST. North Miami Florida(786)389-2313..."Be there, and be a part of history!" ***

======

WWE Stars Giant Silva & Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore To Headline NWS Double-Shot Weekend May 9th-10th
As far as former WWE & ECW star Danny Morrison (a.k.a "Dastardly" Danny Doring) is concerned, WWE alumnus Nick Dinsmore (a.k.a Eugene) got off scot-free this past Friday night April 11th in Carteret, as Doring was scheduled to wrestle Eugene in the first of many upcoming showdowns, but because of airline problems, Eugene's flight was delayed until the next day. Now Doring is smacking his lips at the prospect of getting Eugene in the ring to once and for all, and he'll get two chances during the weekend of Friday May 9th & Saturday May 10th, as National Wrestling Superstars returns with another twin bill of pro wrestling action.

Friday night May 9th, NWS returns to the Sayreville, NJ Knights Of Columbus Hall (775 Washington Road, just east of Ernston Road and minutes from Route 9 and the Parkway), with a 7:45pm bell time. In addition to an aforementioned one-on-one showdown between Doring and Eugene, also coming to Sayreville will be the first time ever Challenge The Ring Match, when the current NWS Jersey Shore Champion Nicky Oceans, also a Sayreville native, puts his title on the line against three men in this once-in-a-lifetime gauntlet-style match, as each of the three challengers will come in at different intervals to battle the champion. Oceans will definitely have his hands full this night. Also on tap will be local standouts such as South Amboy's Chris Adams, Corey Havoc, "Jumping" Joey Janella.

All this & more, with a bargain-basement ticket price of $19 for adults and $16 for kids and seniors.

Saturday night May 10th, NWS returns to North Middletown's St. Catherine's Church Gym (5 Shore Acres Avenue, just off Bray Avenue and seconds from Route 36), with a 7:35pm bell time. This year, NWS promoters have gone all out to assure a huge turnout, by booking the recent WWE character played by Nick Dinsmore, the lovable Eugene. Venerable heels Julio Dinero and Danny Morrison (a.k.a "Dastardly Danny Doring) will also be on tap, plus local standouts like Hazlet's Shane O'Brien and "Jumping" Joey Janella, Keansburg's Corey Havoc and Dan Rageous, who have come a long way from audience members to trainees to actual pro athletes, making progress that comtinues to amaze audiences and NWS management alike.

Tickets for this highly anticipated event are only $19 for ringside seats and $17 for bleacher seats.

Tickets can be purchased by calling NWS at (732) 888-1704. All major credit cards are accepted, and group rates are available for groups of ten or more.

Keep reading this publication, as more details will be announced in the coming weeks.

Follow NWS on the Web at www.nwswrestling.com.

=====

Recent Oklahoma Results:

Compound Pro Wrestling
April 19th Results
Sheridan Avenue Christian Church
Tulsa, OK

"Gentleman Thug" Shane Morbid (w/ Boss Campbell) def. "Playboy" Damon Windsor

"The Broken Arrow Bad Boy" Justin Lee def. "The Mucker" Cast-Iron Cothern
(w/ Boss Campbell) by DQ

Sudden Impact (Sudden Impact 1 & Sudden Impact 2) def. The Awesome Ones
(Kevin Morgan & Xavior)

El Super Colibri def. Dutch Hagen

ComPro Oklahoma X Division Champion "Terrific" Tim Rockwell (w/ Big Stevie
Caballero) def. Cold Blooded Chris

New Canada (The Canadian Luchadore & The Canadian Red Devil) def. ComPro
Tag Team Champions La M (Jesus Rodriguez & El Choppo) for the titles in a
match where their managers were barred from ringside.

www.CompoundPro.com
--------------------
Impact Zone Wrestling
April 19th Results
The Impact Arena
Oklahoma City, OK

Dustin Heritage def. IZW Impact Division Champion "The Vulture" Kenny
Campbell to earn a future title match

The New Age Syndicate (Scott Sanders & Shawn Sanders) def. IZW Tag Team
Champions Nathan Sensation & Striker in a No DQ Match to win the titles.
The NAS had assaulted Striker in the back, injuring him and keeping him
from competing in the match

John Zorthos def. "The Juggernaut" John O'Malley by DQ

"Mr. Saturday Night" Michael Barry def. Jermaine Johnson to become the #1
Contender to the IZW Heavyweight Championship

IZW Heavyweight Champion "The Widowmaker" Angel Williams def.
"Sensational" Seth Allen

www.IZWrestling.com
--------------------
Tornado Alley Pro
April 19th Results
Youth Central
Muskogee, OK

"The Mayne Event" Les Mayne def. "The Ladies Choice" Bernard Funk by DQ

TAP Tag Team Champion Anarchy def. The Enforcer (w/ J. D. Rebel)

John Cross def. J. P. Steele, Cpl. James Warbois, Kevin Morgan, "Playboy"
Damon Windsor, and Xavior in a "TAP To The Title" 6-Way Elimination Match
to earn a shot at the TAP Champioship

Brett Taylor def. TAP Tag Team Champion Fuel

Pork Chop & Big Smooth def. The Texas Outlaws (Bobby Burns & J. W. Hardin)
by DQ

TAP Champion The Canadian Red Devil def. Matt Emerald

Tyson Armstrong def. El Grande

TAP Oklahoma Heritage Champion "Terrific" Tim Rockwell def. Dexter
"Hardtimes" Hardaway and "The Great" Dane Griffin in a Triple Threat Match

www.MySpace.com/TornadoAlleyProWrestling
------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Oklahoma Wrestling Events:

Compound Pro Wrestling
Friday, April 25th
315 S. Sheridan Ave.
Tulsa, OK
Bell Time 8pm
Admission: $7 in advance, $10 at the door

This is a benefit show for the Edison Wrestling Club.

Come see the first night of the Compound X Division 8-Man Tournament to
determine a new #1 contender to the ComPro X Division Title!

Edison teachers Brian Lakewood, Tim Allen, W. Weller and Oklafan's own C.
M. Burnham will all be in action at this event!

www.CompoundPro.com
--------------------
Universal Wrestling Federation presents
"Ring Rage"
Friday, April 25th
Comanche Center
Bingo Road & I-44
Lawton, OK
Bell Time 7:30pm
Admission: $10 for adults, $5 for children

Scheduled to appear:
UWF Heavyweight Champion "Ky-ote" Joe Herell
UWF Violent Division Champion Prince Al Farat
Limited Edition (Dane Griffin & UWF Texoma Champion Les Mayne)
and many more!

www.OfficialUWF.com
--------------------
Compound Pro Wrestling
Saturday, April 26th
315 S. Sheridan Ave.
Tulsa, OK
Bell Time 8pm
Admission: $5

Come see the finals of the Compound X Division 8-Man Tournament to
determine a new #1 contender to the ComPro X Division Title!

www.CompoundPro.com
--------------------
Great Plains Championship Wrestling
Saturday, April 26th
Cahoma Building
Cache, OK
Bell Time 7pm

Scheduled to appear:
GPCW Heavyweight Champion Carnage
Se7en
Li'l Joe
Jeffrey Knight
"The Real Deal" Aaron Neil
Brandon Bishop
and many more!
--------------------
Impact Zone Wrestling
Saturday, April 26th
The Impact Arena
5325 SW Penn Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bell Time 7pm
Admission: $5

Scheduled to appear:
IZW Impact Division Champion "The Vulture" Kenny Campbell
IZW Tag Team Champions The New Age Syndicate (Scott & Shawn Sanders)
"Mr. Saturday Night" Michael Barry
Dustin Heritage
and many more!

www.IZWrestling.com
--------------------
Universal Wrestling Federation presents
"Saturday Night Riot"
Saturday, April 26th
The Washington Theater
214 A St. NW
Ardmore, OK
Bell Time 7:30pm
Admission: $10 for adults, $5 for children

Scheduled to appear:
UWF Heavyweight Champion "Ky-ote" Joe Herell
UWF Violent Division Champion Prince Al Farat
Limited Edition (Dane Griffin & UWF Texoma Champion Les Mayne)
and many more!

www.OfficialUWF.com
--------------------
Mid-South Wrestling Alliance
Sunday, April 27th
The Golden Goose Flea Market
NE 23rd & Douglas Ave.
Midwest City, OK
Bell Time 2:30pm
Advanced Tickets: $7 for adults, $4 for children
At the door: $8 for adults, $5 for children

Scheduled to appear:
MSWA Heavyweight Champion Prince Al Farat
MSWA Oklahoma Champion Outlaw
The Midnite Rider
and many more!

www.MidSouthProWrestling.com
------------------------------------------------------------
For all the pro wrestling news from the "Sooner State",
go to the Oklahoma Fan's Resource Center at www.Oklafan.com

=====

EWF Wrestling returns to action this Saturday Night, April 26, 2008

at the EWF Arena on 3400 S. Adams in Marion, IN. Tickets are only $10 and available at the door

* ROH Star Jimmy Jacobs will return to the EWF Arena!
Also, scheduled to appear: EWF Champion Big Ric Cannon, New Era Champion Just Justin, Nate Phoenix, Bob, General Lee, Wildman Rogers, Dylan Bostic, Charles Jackson, Mike King w/ Party Boy, Andy Santos, Matt Cavins, Lou Crank, Ricky Fontaine, and more!

Upcoming:

Saturday, May 31st: WWE Hall of Famer JERRY "THE KING" LAWLER makes his EWF debut!

Tickets are $15 GA, $18 VIP Ringside and can be purchased online.

Saturday, June 14: 5th Annual X8 Tournament: BJ Whitmer and more to be announced.

Visit us online at www.EWFArena.com

=====

New England Championship Wrestling returns to live action on Saturday night, April 26th at the National Guard Armory, 1000 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA for SPRING BREAKDOWN. Bell time is 7:00 PM.
Events took place last Friday night at the South Middle School in Brockton, MA that have created controversy surrounding the NECW Triple Crown Championship.

Max Bauer defeated Rick Fuller by pinfall last Friday night, however with the referee down, the fall was counted by Dennis Ginich, a vice principal at South Middle School. While the title was awarded to Bauer, Brian Cairo has filed a protest on behalf of Rick Fuller saying that the result should not count because an unlicensed official made the three count. NECW officials have taken the matter under advisement and will have a ruling on Saturday night at SPRING BREAKDOWN.

Regardless of the committee's decision, the main event is a very special triple threat match with the NECW Triple Crown Championship on the line. Big Rick Fuller, Max Bauer and Antonio "The Promise" Thomas will go at each other this Saturday night in a triple threat match for the championship. Fuller and Bauer's rivalry is coming to a boil, especially after last Friday's Brockton event. Thomas, who missed a title opportunity last month, due to injury has inserted himself into the title picture due to his interference between Bauer and Fuller at GENESIS 7. Who is the true NECW Triple Crown Champion? Anything could happen this Saturday night at SPRING BREAKDOWN!

NECW Tag Team Champions, "Rocket" Fred Curry and Chase Del Monte have signed a return match against PRIDE (Dan Freitas & Brian Nunes) with the titles on the line. Last month, PRIDE turned on Curry & Del Monte after coming up short in their match, delivering a vicious post-match attack. The champions have demanded another match against the former NECW & PWF Tag Team Champions - one of the most storied teams in the history of the promotion. PRIDE have made it clear that they are going all out to recapture the tag team titles and dominate the tag team division in NECW.

In a special grudge match, it will be "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards taking up the cause of D.C. Dillinger, who was suspended last month for his attack on Elektra Arion. It will be Edwards taking on "The Golden Greek" Alex Arion in what should be a heated contest.

Also signed for SPRING BREAKDOWN is a special IRON 8 Showcase Match. The 5th Annual IRON 8 Championship will be taking place in Quincy on Saturday night, May 31 and this match will be viewed by the championship committee to determine who may be granted a spot in this year's tournament. It will be "The Real Deal" Brandon Locke, who was a finalist in last year tournament, facing Team Cairo member, Scott Osbourne.

In a World Women's Wrestling feature match, former WWW Champion, Lexxus sees action against Amber.

The self-proclaimed "Future Superstar" Ryan Matthews squares off the Oriental star, Makoto, who will be making his debut in Quincy.

Team Nightmare will take on the duo of "The Talent" T.J. Richter and Vain Valentino.

Plus "The Exotic" Kristian Frost returns to NECW action, squaring off against rookie Brandon Webb with Taeler in his corner.

Tickets are on sale now at all FYE locations, K.C. Sportscards, 33 Temple Street, Quincy Center and online at www.NECWwrestling.com.

Gerweck