EliteXC heavyweight fighter Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson has heard fellow fighters talk badly about him, and though he says he has "nothing but love" for his colleagues, he's apparently growing tired of their criticism -- especially from UFC light heavyweight Chuck Liddell.

Ferguson specifically addressed Liddell in a recently released YouTube video.

Ferguson, a former street fighter who rose to fame when his fights were marketed on the Internet, says he's "gonna zip it close" if Liddell keeps running his mouth.

Since signing with EliteXC, Ferguson is 2-0 in his MMA career. Next month he headlines the May 31 "EliteXC: PRIMETIME" event on CBS -- the first-ever MMA event to air on major U.S. network television.

Late last month, The Sun reported an article in which Liddell said that he is bothered by Ferguson's success and quick rise to prominence.

"Kimbo's one of those guys who doesn't have any ground game," Liddell said. "He's training and he's learning but he's been built up as such a big star, and that's the thing that bothers me.

"People talk about him like he's the next great thing when he really hasn't done anything. He's been built up because of the Internet and him beating a bunch of guys on the street... I could make some impressive knockout videos too if you let me walk outside and just punch people and knock them out."

Ferguson says that Liddell and other fighters are "only creating a monster" by calling him out and that they should come see him directly if they have a problem.

"We can always take it back to old-school; that'll work for me," Ferguson said. "But I still got love for all the MMA fighters, but if you keep on rapping man, I'm going to have to zip it close, baby, because I'm getting tired of the talk.

"The next one that has something to say, just see me [directly]. I'll come to your camp, and that's real talk."