"From the Desk of Maven T. Bentley:

CZW owner John Zandig and I were disgusted by the lack of effort by Ring of Honor wrestlers at CZW's Best of the Best. Their late arrivals to the building, backstage whining about "injuries" and "unfair officiating" led us to this upcoming "Strictly CZW" show; all of this being said, B.J. Whitmer will not be facing Kevin Steen for the Iron Man Championship. Mr. Whitmer represents a company whose work ethic is deplorable and has not done anything to be offered a number one contenders position for any CZW title. Additionally, on a personal note, Mr. Steen has made some disparaging remarks about Combart Zone Wrestling and me personally. Mr. Steen, I admit to having faults and may not do everything well, but the one thing I do that you do not is I show up each and every month to represent CZW. You will start to do this and you will start one June 10, 2006. Your Iron Man title will be on the line in a classic CZW style match: Tables, Chairs, and Kaos, and I will determine your opponent(s) later on in the week! Mr. Steen, feel free to pick up the microphone when you come to the arena and I will free to cut your microphone, talk over your promo, or simply terminate your employment because as you will learn... Somebody has to pay!

The Current card for "Strictly CZW" on June 10th is the following:
All Out War:
The Forefathers of CZW vs The Blackout

Iron-Man Championship:
TCK: Tables, Chairs, & Kaos!
Kevin Steen defends against (???) To Be Announced..

Mixed Tag-Team Match:
Pandora & Adam Flash vs LuFisto & Sexxxy Eddy

Aerial Assault:
Ladder Match: The winner will recieve any match of their choice!
Jigsaw vs El Generico vs Hallowicked

1st Time Ever:
B-Boy vs Derek Frazier

Grudge Match:
Ravage vs Jon Dahmer

With more to be announced.
Credit: CZWrestling.com