Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc has dampened down speculation linking him with a move to AC Milan by revealing that he expects to be playing at Parkhead again next season.
Poland international Artur Boruc has played down reports linking him with a move to the San Siro to join Milan.

The keeper says he expects to stay with Celtic, even though the Rossoneri are reportedly considering a move for Polish number one as seek a replacement for Brazilian Nelson Dida.

Boruc has built a reputation as one of Europe's better goalkeepers since joining Celtic from Legia Warsaw in 2005.

However, the 28-year-old says he is not thinking about his future but is instead focusing Celtic's attempt to complete a hat-trick of SPL titles under Gordon Strachan.

"As far as I am aware I will be staying in Glasgow," Boruc told Scottish newspaper the Daily Record. "I've had no contact with any other club and so my situation won't change.

"I'm not going to start crying about the fact the press have linked me to a club like Milan.

"But I don't want to talk about that because it doesn't mean anything if there is nothing concrete.

"I haven't really thought of the Euros either because all my focus is on the Scottish League."

Goal