Batista

“[I’m looking for] a 1954 Superman lunchbox—it’s worth a lot of money in good condition. I’ve seen a few that were for sale, but they weren’t in great condition. It’s one of those rare lunchboxes and would be a jewel of your collection—or my collection, at least, since I’m a superhero buff. It is very rare and very valuable.”

Mick Foley

“The Hardcore Legend has a Santa Claus doll collection. I’ve been looking for a Santa and his full team of reindeer, each in 36-inch height. Obviously, that’s kind of time-consuming, but I would plan to suspend it from the ceiling so that when you enter my home, it would appear as if Santa and his reindeer were taking flight.”

Edge

“There was a Richie Sambora signature model Fender Stratocaster in Germany when I was over there. I saw it, but it wasn’t for sale. Yet, the kid working there quoted me the price for what the guitar would be worth normally without it being signed by Richie Sambora. So, I got a Richie Sambora Strat that wasn’t supposed to be for sale and had it shipped back through Atlanta. The case got crushed, but the guitar was OK. It wasn’t meant to be hurt, I guess.”

Chris Jericho

“I wanted to get a Paul McCartney Höfner bass—the kind that looks like a violin. I looked for about nine years to find one that was legit. Then one day, about six months ago, I went to a music store about 10 minutes from my house, and hanging from the ceiling was a Höfner that was a 1968 original. It was really cool because I finally got the Holy Grail of bass guitars.”

Jerry "The King" Lawler

“The first memorabilia I started collecting was Coca-Cola memorabilia. My collection just mushroomed, and now I have a little bit of every kind of Coca-Cola memorabilia you can image. I’ve got five different old Coke machines, neon signs, advertising art, just all sorts of things. I started out in my house with just a Coca-Cola room, and now I almost have a Coca-Cola house.”

Cherry

“I have quite the extensive Strawberry Shortcake collection, but the biggest prizes are the dolls—the mint-in-the-box dolls. When I discovered eBay, I wasted all my money on my collection—which I’m really proud of, actually. I have a lot of dolls that are mint-in-the-box and then I have some porcelain Danbury Mint dolls. I have lunchboxes, garbage pails, blankets and just tons and tons of stuff, but the dolls are actually my favorite.”

Matt Striker

“I have wrestling magazines—over 3,000 of them. I used to own the Pro Wrestling Illustrated when the UWF came into existence, and they had a tournament for their championship. On the cover of Pro Wrestling Illustrated, all the wrestlers participating in the tournament were featured clutching the trophy, and I misplaced that magazine. Still to this day, I try to find that magazine and I cannot. I’ve gone on to ‘the eBay’ and ‘the craigslist’, and suffice to say, it is something that has eluded me.”

Tommy Dreamer

“A Babe Ruth baseball—that’s what I’m trying to get. I recently bid on one in an auction, and I went up to as high as $10,000, but I know it’s kind of insane. It’s worth it to me, but it’s not worth it. It’s kind of crazy spending that money. When I win the lottery, I’ll definitely do that, but that was the highest I’ve ever bid for anything.”

WWE.com