Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default More Wwe Mania Research, Joey Styles Blog, Jim Ross Dances And More

Brandon Branham sent this. ... I saw the item you posted the feedback form for people attending Wrestlemania 25, and I decided to share something else the company is doing with you. I went to Wrestlemania 24 in Orlando this year, and I got a phone call last week from WWE's marketing department. The lady asked me about the amount of money I spent on tickets, lodging, theme parks, restaurants, and everything in between. I had to laugh when she asked if my experience at Wrestlemania had influenced me to want to move to Orlando - I enjoyed the show, but definitely wouldn't want to live in a tourist city! Overall, she was very cordial, and I don't mind helping them out with data they can use to sell Wrestlemania to other cities in the future.

Steven Fernandes sent these items.

WWE.com has an exclusive video of Jim Ross dancing in the ring with Teddy Long after RAW went off the air.

They also have another exclusive video of Joey Styles interviewing Michelle McCool, which has to be seen to be believe.

Speaking of Joey Styles, he has started blogging on WWE.com. You can read his first entry, where he talks about his new duties at WWE.com. Read below.

PWInsider.com

Felt like blogging
    Friday, May 23, 2008, 04:58 PM EST [General]

Hello WWE fans,

Greetings from WWE.com headquarters in my hometown in Stamford, CT

Did Mike Adamle actually say CW Punk on "the ECW" while he was flanked by my former broadcast partner, "the Tazz"?

Don't miss The Dirt Sheet this Saturday. I have previewed what is currently the most watched show on WWE.com and I am now ready to nominate Mike Adamle as RAW's General Manager. If that happens, who will call ECW? Hmmmm.

I spend so much time running around the back relaying information back to Stamford and getting exclusive interviews, I don't get to see much of RAW, ECW or SmackDown. Luckily, I can get completely caught up by watching WWE.com's new RAW, ECW and SmackDown Quick Cuts (cheap plug for me).

My new position with WWE.com has helped me lose weight as I spend less time preparing to announce while sitting in catering and more time running around the arena. I sleep very well, but not for very long once I check into my hotel. I usually hit the bed at 2 AM and my internal clock wakes me up at 6 AM to hit the gym at 7. Thank heavens for energy drinks available at mamajuanaextreme.com (cheap plug for a friend).

I have to commend the entire hard working, well oiled machine that is the WWE.com staff. We now have eight exclusive weekly video featues online with more to come. In fact, we are launching a new exclusive show in July that will rock the wrestling world!

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/videoschedule/

I will be online again this Monday doing my second live chat here on WWE Fan Nation at 6 Eastern. I look forward to answering your questions.

http://fans.wwe.com/fannationlive/bl...on_this_monday

Until next week...Oh My God!

Joey Styles

Main Eventer

Thanks for the read.