Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default WWE Diva Victoria enters a new ring with her own custom car shop

When WWE Diva Victoria finishes off an opponent with her signature neck-breaker move, the Widow's Peak, she gives it all she's got.
    Advertisement

Now, the Louisville resident — aka Lisa Marie Varon — is putting that drive into opening a custom car shop.

"The reason I'm getting into this business is I love cars. I have a passion for it," said Varon, 37, who'll double her duties as owner and designer of Black Widow Customs, 5763 Preston Highway.

"If you look at me, I'm a little bit edgy, a little hard-core. But basically, I'll design it and tell people what to do. 'Get this done, get that done,'" she said, laughing.

"I don't care — whatever it takes, my crew will get it done," she added. "I know what cool cars are, I know what's in. I have a good eye."

Varon already proved that when she pimped her own ride — a Chrysler 300 — and won the car manufacturer's "Spin It Your Way" contest.

"We were very impressed by the comprehensive modifications she made to her vehicle and how Lisa's energetic personality and her car match so well," said Ralph Gilles, Chrysler's vice president of design.

Varon's car know-how first was cultivated when she was a child.

"My three older brothers and I always had old cars we used to soup up," she said.

Varon and her crew will offer everything from tinting and custom wheels (from 13 to 30 inches) to air suspensions, body kits, adding audio/video elements and Lambo doors.

"I have a lot on my plate," she said, "but I have a great crew. I really trust my crew."

It's a good thing. After seven years in the ring, Varon is now considered a veteran in the wrestling industry, and she keeps up a grueling schedule.

"I'm traveling four days a week. ... We go overseas every other month. In wrestling, you keep on going, going, going and don't have time to breathe," she said.

"But I'm not worried. I started in this business when I was 30 and people thought I wasn't going to make it. I still feel invincible when I go out there. I guarantee that people walk away and say, 'That girl, she kicks some butt.'"

That's because Varon "doesn't just sit down and wait for things to happen. She makes things happen," said fellow WWE wrestler Chavo Guerrero Jr.

"She's been a success in everything she's done (in the WWE)," he said, noting her longevity in the male-dominated arena.

But does that mean Guerrero is willing to let Varon get her hands on his wheels?

"Ha," he laughed, "I just might."

courier-journal.com

Main Eventer

Nice advertising by Victoria, thanks for the read.