Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Remember The Name

Quote Originally Posted by THAT Rob View Post
    Thank Ill_Will, it was meant to be a joke. You can go back to spamming up the WWE section with nonsense posts like "The title of this thread are very misleading..."

Have a nice day.
    I was very much aware that it was a joke. It was a stupid fucking joke.

...and I find it kind of telling that you think commenting that the subject of a thread not matching the title of that thread is "spamming" and "nonsense"

...because this work of art of a thread, dripping with its awesomeness, definitely wasn't nonsense...

Have a shitty day.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

At my computer pissing the women of UOW off!

Nobody told you that you had to read it, you didn't have to come in here. You think this is dumb but a few members saw the humor in it. I'm sorry if you want to be serious all the time. Hey you should change your name to Lance Storm and start every post off with "If I could be serious for a moment..." Then you would actually making posts worth reading.

Have a nice day Mr.Serious

Hey Gunner what did that guy do to you?
    Today 12:42 AM] Gunner4Life: he screwed me

Remember The Name

Mr. Serious? I can laugh at a good joke. This just wasn't a good joke.

One thing I do find slightly amusing is how offended you get when someone doesn't think your joke rant was funny. Have you NEVER seen someone get criticized for posting a dumb rant? Of course I didn't did have to come in here and read this...and of course, you never had to post it. There's no obligation for any of us to even log on to UOW. Thanks for pointing that out. I came in and simply called your thread dumb. Your defense: it was a joke.

Was that supposed to enlighten me? I obviously wasn't the only one who didn't like what was going on in this thread. But whatever. You seem to think that there's something wrong with anyone who doesn't find you hilarious. Sorry, didn't mean to kick you in your e-testicles by calling your joke stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ill Will View Post
    Mr. Serious? I can laugh at a good joke. This just wasn't a good joke.

One thing I do find slightly amusing is how offended you get when someone doesn't think your joke rant was funny. Have you NEVER seen someone get criticized for posting a dumb rant? Of course I didn't did have to come in here and read this...and of course, you never had to post it. There's no obligation for any of us to even log on to UOW. Thanks for pointing that out. I came in and simply called your thread dumb. Your defense: it was a joke.

Was that supposed to enlighten me? I obviously wasn't the only one who didn't like what was going on in this thread. But whatever. You seem to think that there's something wrong with anyone who doesn't find you hilarious. Sorry, didn't mean to kick you in your e-testicles by calling your joke stupid.
    LOL I never got offended Lance. I know all about getting criticized for making a dumb rant. You find this stupid, and many people didn't. Calling this thread a joke wasn't a defence it was the truth, as Punisher, EeL, Mike or anybody else who visits the shoutbox regularly and you'll know it was a joke.

I don't find anything wrong if people don't laugh at something I say, fuck Kellie thinks I'm a tool, I don't care. So you can go back to thinking you're some sort of bigger then life poster and everybody else it below you.

And like BME said
    Fuck off Ill Will.

Have a farting day.
    I second that

Remember The Name

Quote Originally Posted by bad_meetz_evil View Post
    Fuck off Ill Will.

Have a farting day.
    :hi:
    Quote Originally Posted by THAT Rob View Post
    LOL I never got offended Lance. I know all about getting criticized for making a dumb rant. You find this stupid, and many people didn't. Calling this thread a joke wasn't a defence it was the truth, as Punisher, EeL, Mike or anybody else who visits the shoutbox regularly and you'll know it was a joke.
    ...if it "wasn't a defence", then what's the relevance of noting that this was a joke, when it was already obvious that it was joke? I NEVER thought that you were being serious, just that you were being stupid. No need to look in the shoutbox to confirm that.

and I apologize for thinking that you were offended, it's just that your response/justification for this thread was similar to what I would expect an 8 year old to say after someone called them a doodyhead.

I don't find anything wrong if people don't laugh at something I say, fuck Kellie thinks I'm a tool, I don't care. So you can go back to thinking you're some sort of bigger then life poster and everybody else it below you.
    lol, nice sweeping generalization there. I make one comment about how stupid your thread is, and all of a sudden, I'm full of myself and everyone is below me. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Lets keep this simple: I thought your thread was stupid.

Now, it's not as if you actually needed to justify this thread to me, or that you should care enough about what I say to try to attack my credibility as a poster, but your attempts at doing so make you look even more petty.

Woman - A Chemical Analysis

Element : Woman
    Symbol : Wo
    Atomic Weight : Accepted as 118, but known to vary 105-175.
    Discoverer : Adam
    Occurrence : Copious quantities in all Urban areas, with slightly lower
    concentrations in Suburban and Rural areas. Subject to seasonal
    fluctuations.

Physical Properties :
    a) Surface usually covered with painted film.
    b) Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.
    c) Melts if given special treatment.
    d) Bitter if used incorrectly. Can cause headaches. Handle with care!
    e) Found in various states; ranging from virgin metal to common ore.
    f) Yields to pressure applied to correct points.

Chemical Properties :
    a) Has great affinity for Gold, Silver, Platinum and many precious stones.
    b) Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
    c) May explode spontaneously if left alone on dates.
    d) Insoluble in liquids, but there is increased activity when saturated in
    alcohol to a certain point.
    e) Repels cheap material. Neutral to common sense.
    f) Most powerful money reducing agent known to Man.

Tests :
    a) Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in natural state.
    b) Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.

Caution :
    a) Highly dangerous except in experienced hands. Use extreme care when handling.
    b) Illegal to possess more than one.
    :devil: I'M DA DARK SIDE OF JOHN CENA!!:devil:

You think my thread is stupid, good for you your medal will be coming in the mail in a few days. .

But you think that this thread was stupid I think every post you make is a waste of space on the forum. You post a little on topic and then take it completely off with useless shit like I already said. "The title of this thread is very misleading..." If it was as misleading as you make it out to be wouldn't more people besides you not know whats going on?

Woohoo, a good read, and a funny one at that. Now can you guys stop slamming each other's testicles and get over the ego stroking?

The Queen Of LOW Lady DeathStrike's Avatar

Da-cena-fan is the ONLY one who actually managed to be funny in this entire post... so he can have some rep.

as for you others. Jokes are MEANT to be funny... (but seeing as men CANT multi task you probably forgot that whilst typing ...)

two things really. If you truely believe this crap then i feel sorry for you.. you will never.. and i do mean ever get laid ever again.. Men and women arent equal.. to be equal we have to be the same.. and we arent.. As men are bloody stupid you wouldnt undestand that.. so i forgive you

and also.. stop lying..

NO it is NOT good for our skin!!!

LMAO
    Last edited by Lady DeathStrike; 06-05-2008 at 02:12 PM.

-LOW'S ONLY FEMALE GRANDSLAM CHAMPION-

Main Eventer

I was just enjoying Rob and Ill Will's comments to each other To let you know Tarnya, no one in here actually believes that crap(I know I don't) and now let's see more action from Rob and Ill Will

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast