Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Oleg Prudius signs with WWE

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms with Russian amateur wrestler Oleg Prudius. Prudius was a special guest of Jerry Jarrett during an October visit to WWE headquarters in Stamford, and will now be heading to Deep South Wrestling to begin working under a developmental contract.

Prudius doesn’t have any professional wrestling experience, but his skill set makes him seem like a perfect match for the squared circle. Prudius is a master of Sambo and was the 2005 USA Open Heavyweight Sambo Champoin. He is also a member of the Martial Arts League of America and the United States Kickboxing Association (USKBA) International Heavyweight Grappling Champion.

“Oleg is quite an athlete,” said Jarrett of his friend. “He’s a World Champion Samba wrestler and has played professional football in Germany. He’s quite a specimen. He’s 6-foot-6, 310 pounds and no body fat. He’s an exceptional person and a special athlete.”

This monster also has a wide array of physical experience outside of wrestling and fighting. In football, he was twice named the top lineman in Ukraine and has won the Euro SuperBowl. He also has experience in rugby, judo and freestyle wrestling.

Outside the ring, Prudius has also accumulated an impressive stage and screen resume. Prudius has appeared in 25th Hour, The Wire, Hack, The Spy and The Producers.

Why we do not need him in the wwe
    Two beautiful young, and respected women wrestlers. R.I.P The Fabolous Moolah we'll miss you

Jobber

I thought that was the big guy from The Longest Yard.... I was wrong. Still, this guy looks like a tank. It'll be interesting to see how he fits in. No doubt he'll start off with a few squash matches. Oh joy....