Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wwe ending?

2 things that make internet wrestling fans look like complete idiots:

1. Saying TNA will never compete with WWE and then listing a bunch of reasons why not. When TNA was founded in 2002, no one gave it a chance. It was a no-name indy and no one outside of Nashville even knew what it was. Since that time, TNA has grown by leaps and bounds. It's had 2 major national weekly TV deals. The PPV buyrates are soaring. TNA weekly broadcasts are in 180 countries. It's been able to attract legendary wrestlers like Randy Savage, Sting, and Hulk Hogan. TNA has also collected stars that will be the future of pro wrestling like A.J. Styles, Christian Cage, and Samoa Joe. I couldn't care less if you agree with me, or if you hate TNA, but results speak for themselves. It just makes no sense to say that TNA will never compete with WWE. It took WWE decades to get where it is now. TNA is more than halfway there in it's first four years. You still can't expect a TV war to happen overnight.

2. Saying stupid stuff like "ECW will take over" and not realizing that it's just another WWE show and is part of WWE. It's just like Smackdown! and RAW. The only difference is the scripted storyline of WWE vs. ECW that so many people are buying into. It's as if you all have forgotten that it's fake because the letters ECW are popular again.

What you all must remember is this is not ECW. It is a WWE show called "ECW". It looks very similar to the company that thrived 7-8 years ago, but it's not the same.

The only reason why TNA can't out-do WWE is because WWE has ECW

damn right assassin

What would you wanna Know Megan's Avatar

Wow both the TNA and the ECW guy are both stupid lol whats wrong wot them i like ecw but wwe will live forever and TNA takin ovr wwe hah well i dont know but those two need to use there heads

^Credit to Ryan.

nice read assasin. but it is going to take much more for TNA to compete with WWE.

^It's not like TNA has a time limit or deadline. Neither TNA nor WWE will be going out of business soon. I'm not flaming them, but the reason a lot of WWE fans say TNA is not and will never be competiton for WWE is simply because they don't want it to. That's OK with me. If you are contempt with what WWE has to offer, I'm not trying to force TNA on you. I like TNA better, but I still watch WWE when I can. Neither is a major priority in my life, but I'm a general pro wrestling fan so I watch whatever is available whenever I can. With so little choices, I can't be too picky. I'm definitely not trying to stop people from watching WWE programming just because I like TNA.

If you're going to have an opinion on TNA, what you have to first realize is that even with all the hype and success that it has had, it's still considered a new company. Within the next 2 years, even if the common opinion changes to TNA being the better promotion, the business cycle of a multi-billion dollar company like WWE doesn't stop that quickly. If you completely ignore the effects fans, wrestlers, arenas, or TV deals have on ratings for pro wrestling, TNA still wouldn't be able to overtake WWE very quickly. WCW was around for over 7 years before it won the ratings for a Monday night, and that was before the popularity of pro wrestling took its sharp downturn in the early 2000's.

In summay, it really shows how ill-informed WWE marks are when they say TNA will always be the smaller company or that it will never compete. Statements like these are really their own way of showing their opinion of TNA being the inferior company. If that's what you believe, I'm not arguing with you. You're entitled to your own opinion, but please don't act like you're WWE's accountant or financial advisor by saying they will never have any competition, especially on the global market. Unless New Japan or AJPW get serious about marketing in the U.S., Europe, and Australia, TNA will always have the best chance. And of course, no one is paying attention to the talks of the NWA separating itself from TNA and starting it's own national broadcasts. The NWA would already have an advantage over WWE in the U.S., Canada, and Australia. There is no way any of us can try to predict what the millions of pro wrestling fans in this country and around the world will do or which company they will support.

Ring Crew

As ethan mentioned above
    WWE will live fore ever because the other shows are not that good to compete with wwe N as far as ecw is concerned it is owened by Mr vince and will take well care of both of his shows.As he is takin care of both Shane n HHH.
    Hahahahahahhaha!

Quote Originally Posted by chris.assasin
    WWE will live fore ever because the other shows are not that good to compete with wwe
    It's like I'm talking to myself.

Owner

agree with Hunt, Ethan Hunt

yea dude get your facts strait.do u think wretsling is real?if u do ur a dumbass!u dont no anything.Vince owns it all.rolf

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast