Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default 6/15 Ecw/smackdown Brand Results From Sydney, Australia

G'Day gents, just thought I'd send you guys a brief report of the 15/06 SmackDown!/ECW show in Sydney.

Shane McMahon welcomed the Sydney crowd and said that it was up to the Undertaker if he wanted to wrestle tonight, however, he could not contest for the World title.

Matt Hardy def. MVP by T.O.F.

Michelle McCool & Kelly Kelly def. Natalya Neidhart & Victoria after Victoria tapped to a McCool submission. What I found most interesting was that Kelly Kelly took nearly all of the punishment in the match. I tip my hat to her since she showed a lot of ticker last night.

CM Punk def. Shelton Benjamin via G.T.S. (My pick for match of the night)

Funaki came to the ring and picks a kid from the front row to be the guest bell-ringer for the next match.

The Miz & John Morrison def. Finlay & Hornswoggle. This was a great match that was punctuated by Hornswoggle's comedic spots.

Kane & Undertaker def. Chavo Guerrero, Bam Neely & the Great Khali. The crowd went nuts over Undertaker's entrance.

Mark Henry def. Jamie Noble. Henry is freakin' huge!

Kofi Kingston def. Chuck Palumbo.

Edge V Batista ended in DQ after interference from Chavo and Neely. Undertaker came out to make the save which blew the roof off the joint. This was the second time for me to see Edge live and now I see why he is seen as the best heel in the business. During his entrance he was taunting everyone, even the kids on the ramp. He even ripped up some poor kid's sign, blew his nose with it then gave it back - CLASSIC! Not to mention running around the ring calling everyone wankers (hahaha). Edge stalled for nearly ten minutes. The match wasn't anything special apart from the few minutes where they brawled in the crowd. Edge tried to run off with the title after having his ass handed to him only to be stopped at the curtain by Shane McMahon, who said that Edge had ten seconds to get back into the ring otherwise Batista would be awarded the Title. Cue the interference from La Familia.

BIGGEST POPS:
    Undertaker
    Hornswoggle & Finlay
    Batista

BIGGEST HEAT:
    Edge
    Chavo, Neely the Great Khali
    MVP

Overall, it was a great night and by far the best live WWE show that I have attended. The joint was a near sellout with a crap load of kids in attendance. The deeper voices chanting for Edge were drowned out by the higher pitched voices chanting for Batista during the main event, which made for good fun.

PWInsider.com

Ring Crew

I went to the show, it was great, it went from like 730 till 1130...4 hours. best show ive ever been to. last year raws tour only went for like 2.5 hours...

On the bench!

I would love to see CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin,

Punk and bejimon would kick the house down. seriousley WWE made a right move on this one.