Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hhh on smackdown will help, as will j.r. and hardy. however, i feel like they've gutted raw with their best talent by taking them along with kennedy and replacing them with rey, punk, michale cole, kane and batista. sorry, that's a terrible trade-off.

How is that a terrible trade off?

The powerhouse: Triple H traded for Batista. I'm okay with that, Triple H is great, but he's done everything there is to don on Raw, and Batista will freshen things up and finally give up Batista vs Cena.

The high fliar: While I like Jeff better, Rey is a better high flier, and better at promos. That doesn't fully make up for it, but it is a decent trade.

The up-and-comer: CM Punk for Mr. Kennedy. While I am a Kennedy fan, and I am happy with his face turn and once again renewed push, I am VERY happy that Cm Punk came to RAW. I was hoping for this last year's draft and it never happened. Punk is just flowing with talent, and can easily be a main eventer that the company can be built upon.

The monster: Kane for Umaga. Once again, I'm happy with this trade. I've never liked Umaga, and Kane is a great talent.

The commentators: Michael Cole for JR. Yeah, we lost here on RAW. Hey, we won 2 (Punk, Kane), tied two (Rey, Batista), and lost one...not too shabby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12