Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation *OFFICIAL* WWE Supplemental Draft Discussion - Wednesday June 25th, 2008

In this thread we will keep you up to date on all the movers and groovers from the draft if you can not watch it live on wwe.com. Feel free to discuss it all here, who you liked moving or didn't or just your feelings on this whole ordeal.

2008 WWE Draft Results (from Monday):
    Pick #1 - Rey Mysterio drafted to RAW.
    Pick #2 - Jeff Hardy drafted to SD!.
    Pick #3 - CM Punk drafted to RAW.
    Pick #4 - Matt Hardy drafted to ECW.
    Pick #5 - Jim Ross drafted to SD!.
    Pick #6 - Michael Cole drafted to RAW.
    Pick #7 - Batista drafted to RAW.
    Pick #8 - Umaga drafted to SD!
    Pick #9 - Kane drafted to RAW. (He brings the ECW title with him.)
    Pick #10 - Mr. Kennedy drafted to SD!.
    Pick #11 - Triple H drafted to SD!.

Supplemental Drafts:

The WWE Supplemental Draft is underway, as more WWE Superstars are headed to new homes this afternoon. Here’s how the winds of change have blown so far in today’s Supplemental Draft:

Pick No. 1: Mark Henry - drafted to ECW

Drafted from: SmackDown

The Strongest Man in the World has already muscled his way into the ECW Title Match at Night of Champions. But if Mark Henry defeats ECW Champion Kane or Big Show in their Triple Threat clash Sunday night, he’ll be bringing the extreme gold back where it belongs: his new home.

Pick No. 2: Jamie Noble - drafted to Raw

Noble may not be among the strongest or most powerful of WWE Superstars, but he is certainly one of the toughest competitors you’ll ever come across. As a new member of the Raw roster, Noble brings a mean streak to the squared circle that makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Pick No. 3: Trevor Murdoch - drafted to Smackdown

Drafted from: Raw

This southern brawler and former co-World Tag Team Champion was a Raw roughneck, no doubt about it. But now that he’s officially a SmackDown Superstar, look for him to start singin’ a new tune every Friday night.

Pick No. 4: Big Daddy V - drafted to SmackDown

Drafted from: ECW

The measuring stick of Friday night ring competition just grew 500 pounds heavier. The Most Dominant Force in WWE is ready to make a super-sized impact on SmackDown – and on any opponent who dares to get in his way.

Pick No. 5: Deuce - drafted to Raw

Jumping over from the Other Side of the Tracks, this former WWE Tag Team Champion is no longer cruisin’ and bruisin’ with Domino or Maryse. Ready to throw down anywhere, any time, the retro-clad Deuce is looking forward to a Raw future.

Pick No. 6: DH Smith - drafted to SmackDown

With a sports-entertainment heritage that’s second to none, DH Smith is steadfast on writing a new chapter in his family’s novel of greatness in the sport of kings. “Rule, Britannia” now blares on SmackDown.

Pick No. 7: Hornswoggle - drafted to ECW

Even without his dad Finlay by his side, there’s no denying that this pint-sized pugilist is a tough li’l tussler. And if there’s one thing ECW’s elite is going to learn about Hornswoggle, it’s to never sell him short!

Pick No. 8: Super Crazy - drafted to ECW

He’s super! He’s crazy! And thanks to being randomly selected in this year’s WWE Developmental Draft, he’s now extreme! Super Crazy is a high-energy luchador who has Moonsaulted off arena balconies, so the Land of the Extreme should be right up his alley!

Pick No. 9: Chuck Palumbo - drafted to Raw

The Revved-up Superstar now rides his hog to the squared circle every Monday night. And he has the power and drive to make a significant impact as a Raw Superstar.

Pick No. 10: Brian Kendrick - drafted to SmackDown

As one-half of the longest-reigning WWE Tag Team Champions in history, Kendrick’s long-time partnership with Paul London comes to an end at the Supplemental Draft. But this eccentric and wildly entertaining high-flyer is definitely ready to fly solo on SmackDown.

Pick No. 11: Matt Striker - drafted to Raw

Until this year's Supplemental Draft, Matt Striker was perhaps the smartest Superstar in ECW … at least, according to Matt Striker. However, anyone who thinks Striker isn’t tough enough to succeed on the Monday night brand could be in for a harsh lesson.

Pick No. 12: Maria - drafted to SmackDown

Maria has had one incredible year – gracing the cover and pages of Playboy magazine, making headlines with Snoop Dogg at WrestleMania XXIV... and now becoming SmackDown’s newest Diva! Friday nights are looking better than ever!

Pick No. 13: Shelton Benjamin - drafted to SmackDown

The Friday night brand is officially elevated by the Gold Standard. A SmackDown Superstar again after four years, the high-flying Benjamin is determined to prove once and for all that there “ain’t no stoppin’ him now.”

Pick No. 14: Finlay - drafted to ECW

His name's Finlay, and he loves to fight – so being drafted to ECW is perfect for this Belfast bruiser. And with his pint-sized prodigy Hornswoggle providing big-time backup, there’s no telling how extreme Finlay will take Tuesday nights!

Pick No. 15: Carlito - drafted to SmackDown

This second-generation Superstar and proverbial bad apple returns to the sports-entertainment roots from which he first grew. Whether that’s a cool thing or not is up to him; when he’s focused, Carlito is as talented – and as dangerous – as they come.

Pick No. 16: Layla - drafted to Raw

This gorgeous Diva promised she would no longer dance in the Land of the Extreme, and 2008’s Supplemental Draft has made that threat a reality. As of today, Layla will demonstrate her hot dance moves – and even hotter temper – on Raw.

Pick No. 17: Kofi Kingston - drafted to Raw

Hailing from the tropical climate of the Caribbean Sea, the Jamaican Superstar has been making serious competitive waves since his January debut in the Land of the Extreme. His unique in-ring abilities, style and lingo should add a wild flavor of excitement on Monday nights.
    Last edited by Black Widow; 06-25-2008 at 08:06 PM.

At my computer pissing the women of UOW off!

Nothing really big has happened so far. Big Daddy V isn't going to do anything on Smackdown, he'll be released in a few months, Mark Henry is only moving to ECW, might be a good move for him. Jamie Noble will become nothing on Raw, like he was on Smackdown and like I said in the SB will be released by October. Trevor Murdoch, well he's a little iffy right now as WWE wants to use him as a comedy character. We'll have to see.

Hey Gunner what did that guy do to you?
    Today 12:42 AM] Gunner4Life: he screwed me

yeah i wanna see which divas get moved

Hornswoggle moving to ECW pretty much guarentees Finlay will be there too.

I wanna see a DH Smith/Big Daddy V feud. I think it'll help get Smith over with the fans.

Also looking forward to seeing Trevor Murdoch on Smackdown. The guy is really funny...hope they don't bury him.

Murdoch, Jesse & Fetus lol as a team

BTW Ryan didn't Torrie Wilson get released? How come you have her drafted to Smackdown in the opening post?

Wow, DH Smith left RAW. So much for him being the mystery partner.

And I am NOT looking forward to Chuck Palumbo on RAW. He sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WTF they split up Londrick? Not good at all.

Hopefully London gets drafted to smackdown next. There are not enough tag teams already, why split up the best one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast