Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

*Spoiler About Tonight's Raw*-CM Punk

Not sure how I feel about this...

On one hand, it's good to get some new blood in the heavyweight belt mix. On the other hand, I just can't get my arms around CM Punk. Don't know what it is about him but I just don't care for him.

Curious what they'll do with him...

Will he become another speed bump for another Cena run or will they actually let him hold he belt for more than a few PPVs?

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! You may be wishy washy about it, but that was pure gold. When he came out with the ref, jumping up and down taping his wrist and winning the title was amazing. His promo was great "I'd like to thank Batista for the assist...". Then he pulled it out and not only won the match at the end but immediately dropped the belt to jump over the ropes and help out Cena and Cryme Tyme. Punk carried himself very well for his first night as a REAL world champion, and I'm expecting great things from him!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well i havent watched Raw this week, but Punk as champ is a really good change for Raw... from all the past assholes that have been champ, Punk is a great champion, and also he ended Edge's reign which is equally good for me... But where will they take Punk from here is the question...

i did like the way they ended the show, with cm taking advantage and getting the win over jbl. this could set up a hell of a feud.

and what about cryme tyme coming out with cena? looks like a push for those guys could be on the horizon which i'm fine with. they're definitly over with the fans.

CM Punk is officially branded a main eventer on Raw. I am so glad, he didnt wait till Wrestlemania because, the whole purpose of money in the bank is to cash it in at the best time. Like Edge has done twice. So when i read (I dont have cable tv ) That CM Punk cashed it in tonight, I was surprised and ecstatic that he won.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

well..i think all the people who are usually on abt how the E is predictable and all should shut up now..coz the wwe gives us a jolt every other time now...cm punk cashing in his MITB on edge was sumthing i never saw coming..and i feel it was great! cm punk i feel will do a great job as champion..and well..he has cena to back him up..which is cool...so yeah i think its prolly gonna be a jbl vs punk match at gab..and edge is gonna prolly now go for hhh...which would be interesting to watch!

im not sure how long it will last but im glad Punk is the champ. not cena, batista, nor JBL. Punk has finally made it.... good for him.
    In Tyler We Trust

Hopefully they will let him run with it for a while, since they had a pretty substantial ratings boost this week...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

even though i'm not thrilled about cm punk, i AM thrilled the wwe finally got some new blood in the championship mix. he's over big time with most fans so i definitly won't shit on the guy. i hope he can do some good with the belt and having him go over edge on raw wa sa huge moment...reminded me of attitude-era raw when titles changed hands on tv rather than just ppvs.