Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jobber

Default <<<wtf Is Wwe Doing>>>

ok

I know the hypre right now is ecw, and dont get me rong i love Ecw BUT

WTF r they doing to SD there killing it, Orton gone Angle gone batista is out, undertakers never there henry id fighting scrubs and injuring ppl,khali is a nobuddy

WTF WUD THEY SEND ORTON TO RAW, AND KURTANGLE TO ECW , WTF REMEMBER LAST YEARS ECW WHERE KURT ANGLE BEAT THE SHIT OUT TAZZ
    I WUD THINK THEY WUD SEND BENOIT OR MYSTERIO AHHHHHHH

WTF it's all part of a storyline. Otherwise, why would Vince just leave SD! like this? What a big loss of money?
    THE RATED R USER

Jobber

i know but SD is prolly lossing viewers right now

Am I the only one who sees the possibility of Smackdown! and RAW combining back to one brand? Consider this:

If, or when Cena or Rey lose either of their titles this Sunday, which is something many people are speculating, either RAW or SD would be without a title. It would actually be easier for WWE to do this than to try and run 3 separate brands. When you've got main eventers like Angle, Undertaker, Big Show, HBK, HHH, and RVD currently out of a SD or RAW main event title picture, you don't have much else to work with. If you look at the situation from this possibility, all of a sudden SD doesn't look so bad if it's going to be reuniting with RAW. Just an idea I had.

I think Assassin hit the nail on the head there. They need to get ECW some exposure so they send the likes of Kurt Angle and Big Show there and now send Orton over to Raw. I see Mysterio going to ECW as well, so that means there is really no use for the Heavyweight Championship, which will go to ECW as their heavyweight title. Now that the big names are gone from SD!, they combine both rosters once again and do it like they did in the old days.

On the bench!

i don't think so that rey mestrio and benoit is going out of wwe...! only if they change their minds..! WWE neads a break...because they need several superstars to heal and they will make war against ecw and they will destroy them into pecies...because see what wwe has and see what ecw has!

WWE:Triple H, Batista, Mark Henry, The great Khali, John Cena, Benoit, Rey, Bobby Lashley,Undertaker.. ( if these men form a tag they will destroy ECW lik hell)

ECW: i don't now all the superstars of ECW but they all have bigshow and kurt angle

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin™
    Am I the only one who sees the possibility of Smackdown! and RAW combining back to one brand? Consider this:

If, or when Cena or Rey lose either of their titles this Sunday, which is something many people are speculating, either RAW or SD would be without a title. It would actually be easier for WWE to do this than to try and run 3 separate brands. When you've got main eventers like Angle, Undertaker, Big Show, HBK, HHH, and RVD currently out of a SD or RAW main event title picture, you don't have much else to work with. If you look at the situation from this possibility, all of a sudden SD doesn't look so bad if it's going to be reuniting with RAW. Just an idea I had.

thats is it........even i cannot qoute it better than Assassin. completely agree withya

I agree completely with Assassin. Raw and SD combining and ECW the new second brand

Screwed up in a HOSTEL the phenomenal sid's Avatar

simple reason.they are going to allow smackdown die a natural death.they will merge raw and sd and make ecw their second show
    [IMG][/IMG]

Its not that simple, SD Has its own Tv Deal and i read that Vince has now decided to steer away from old ECW and make his own vision and turn ECW into a third Brand

Love You Ange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast