Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

In order for TNA to get better they need to get rid of Angle, Nash, Sting, Steiner,Booker T. They are the ones holding the talent back cause they won't give the young guys a push. Also I would do more with the x-div anmd bring in more guys in from Japan and ROH.

Quote Originally Posted by torvar View Post
    In order for TNA to get better they need to get rid of Angle, Nash, Sting, Steiner,Booker T. They are the ones holding the talent back cause they won't give the young guys a push. Also I would do more with the x-div and bring in more guys in from Japan and ROH.
    yes, that is exactly what they need to do. Which would be quickly followed by going out of business. People can run around with their fanboy crushes on the young guys like AJ and Joe all they like, but the fact of the matter is that they don't put asses in the seats. Tna is a business and the point of a business is to make money. You do that by getting people who have shown they could earn money. Did you miss all of the work that Nash did with the x-division a couple of years ago or the fact that Angle is always whining in interviews about the fact that TNA is protecting him too much and wont let him job to rookies? For the most part, the veterans are willing to put over the rookies when given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    yes, that is exactly what they need to do. Which would be quickly followed by going out of business. People can run around with their fanboy crushes on the young guys like AJ and Joe all they like, but the fact of the matter is that they don't put asses in the seats. Tna is a business and the point of a business is to make money. You do that by getting people who have shown they could earn money. Did you miss all of the work that Nash did with the x-division a couple of years ago or the fact that Angle is always whining in interviews about the fact that TNA is protecting him too much and wont let him job to rookies? For the most part, the veterans are willing to put over the rookies when given the chance.
    Also counting that Booker T, Sting, and Angle are exceptional wrestlers

Angel Of Desire Miss.Angela Angel's Avatar

eric in tna? what for its not like he can help them any look they already have mick foley and hes not even helping so what makes them think eric can help

Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Angela Angel View Post
    eric in tna? what for its not like he can help them any look they already have mick foley and hes not even helping so what makes them think eric can help
    How are those two people in anyway related? They may both play "management characters" on tv, but thats not real life. Its what we, in the know, like to call "pretend roles". In real life, one is an on screen performer and the other was a business man who took a company that was bleeding money and turned it into the hottest company in the world making 200 million dollars a year in profits at its peak.

Angel Of Desire Miss.Angela Angel's Avatar

How are those two people in anyway related? They may both play "management characters" on tv, but thats not real life. Its what we, in the know, like to call "pretend roles". In real life, one is an on screen performer and the other was a business man who took a company that was bleeding money and turned it into the hottest company in the world making 200 million dollars a year in profits at its peak.

Well duh of course i know its "pretend roles" i'm just saying foley has done anything for tna so what makes them think eric will help?

just off the top of my head, I believe it has something to do with him having a history of turning a little hick wrestling promotion into a worldwide billion dollar success.If I were running a wrestling company, I would probably pick someone who has had the success that Bischoff has had. Although There aren't that many people that have that kind of experience. Actually there is only two, and I doubt Vinny Mac is interested.

just off the top of my head, I believe it has something to do with him having a history of turning a little hick wrestling promotion into a worldwide billion dollar success.If I were running a wrestling company, I would probably pick someone who has had the success that Bischoff has had. Although There aren't that many people that have that kind of experience. Actually there is only two, and I doubt Vinny Mac is interested.
    Your like my favorite member here lol...I like how you put sarcasim into facts lol...

Anyway: Miss.Angela Angel this thread is like 8 months old. It started when Eric said he was wanting to get back into wrestling or something; I forget. But yea, WILL put you where you needed to be lol...I have nothing more to say other then this thread is almost a year old and still going on a subject that is long gone. Foley is just a good face to see in TNA. TNA is making money and thats all that counts. They need top faces or even semi top faces to make them look more attractive. They also had made there own guys there too. TNA is prob better then WWE IMO other then all the gimmic crap.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123