Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default TnA to sign Eric Bichoff

So...do you think if TNA did really sign Eric that their ratings would go high. Let him in full control of everything just put a sallery cap on him t make sure the company don't loose money...

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Bischoff.........well that would b something..............but him n russo im nt sure................plus Eric did shoot on TNA not so long back soooooooo

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

But ya never know...What if he opened his own wrestling company and went national to go head to head with TNA...

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

If Bischoff came in and kicked Russo's ass out of TNA. I'm sure that everything would improve, including the ratings.

Bichoff takes alot of heat, and most of it well deserved, but I dont think that he gets the respect he deserves. He is the #2 best promoter in the history of the business and he would have been a great asset to TNA, about a decade ago. Unfortunately I don't think he has the desire to compete anymore and probably hasn't since shortly before WCW died.

Who would you sy number one is -- McMahon?

Of course, without Mcmahon there would be no mainstream professional wrestling. It exsisted in territories and high school gyms for a century before he dared to take it main stream. He did what no one else was willing to do and he made the sport a global success because of it. When you can take a circus side show spectacle, purchased for 1 million dollars, and turn it into a billion dollar company that makes hundreds of millions of dollars every year for 30 years than you get # 1 on any list.

Ring Crew

i agree wit the dude above...mcmahon...altho his product has become somewhat stale, there is still no denying what he managed to do to the sport/industry....as for bischoff, man id love him to go there...but the reality was he flamed on the promotion a while back, as did heyman, so the two will more than likely never go to TNA

Eric Bischoff already stated in his book that de didn't / doesn't want to got to TNA.

Credit: The Black Wings of Death

I haven't heard of Eric shooting on TNA until just reading this, can anyone tell me what it was he said?

Imagine Eric and Heyman working together on something, could be entertaining and very, very loose lol although they'd probably have issue's booking talent and what not

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast