Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

Huge Update on The Undertaker’s Streak; the Superstar Set to End It, the Storyline, M

- The subject of The Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak was discussed during booking meetings this past week. The idea of someone beating The Undertaker has always been talked about as a way to establish a new Superstar and not something they would do for an established Superstar, but the general feeling is that Taker would never lose at WrestleMania. Vince McMahon is opposed to the idea but feels if it’s done, it has to be with a guy everyone agreed was a sure thing. Vince doesn’t want to waste something that big on a “maybe” guy.

A lot of names have been discussed as to who could break the streak but Ted DiBiase was the most talked about and Vince came out very high on him. It’s not something WWE feels could be done next year but it was brought up as a potential angle for a few years down the line if DiBiase turns out how they want him to. They want DiBiase to be the next Randy Orton, but without some of the problems that have came along with Orton.

There is an idea for a long-term storyline that would have Ted and The Undertaker feud, bringing up that it was Ted’s father, DiBiase Sr. that storyline introduced The Undertaker to the WWF. For those who don’t know, The Undertaker made his official debut with WWE at the Survivor Series 1992, as a surprise member of DiBiase’s Million Dollar Team.

Source: WN

they want dibiase to end takers streak? that is a huge surprise
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Interesting, thanks

Jobber

I could see DiBiase being big like that...

Quote Originally Posted by cspyke1127 View Post
    I could see DiBiase being big like that...
    so can i

ever since he's debuted ive seen him as a randy orton like persona

if they build him up right and he doesnt get a big head like orton he could become huge in the wwe

he's just gotta do his job and not fuck it up

Honestly, dibiase has tremendous potential. He is doing very well so far, but to take away Undertaker's WM streak.. that's something I wouldn't ruin..
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

yeah I gotta agree...Takers WM streak should be a given anytime he is on a WM card!
    Taking that away from him could possibly ruin his "Phenom" persona,and could possibly give way to a "lesser" talent blowing his "shot" later down the line(fall out with Vince or whatever else might happen!),leaving Vince holding the "bag" on the subject...so to speak that is.

Oh yeah,I'm not saying that DiBiase wouldn't be a formidable foe later down the line,BUT,Orton was given his shot at the "streak" and he wasn't given the privledge of ending it either,and he's already been at main event status for quite some time now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]BEHOLD,The GODS of THUNDER!!!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

OMFG........... DiBiase??? What the hell is wrong with these people.......... better not to end it..... they could have someone like CM Punk end it or if you dont want a champion to end it have Killings do it but nt DiBiase pls

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

I never understood what people saw in DiBiase and Rhodes. They're just..... average. I don't get all this talk about them having potential. I mean, come on. Sure DiBiase is good on the mic, but in the ring he really isn't that special. Maybe I just have higher standards than the average WWE fan, lol.