Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

Possible Spoilers and Notes for Tonight’s WWE Unforgiven Pay-Per-View

This Sunday, the WWE rolls into the Quickens Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio for its September super-card event, Unforgiven. The following are a few match predictions and possible spoilers

WWE Divas Championship: Michelle McCool vs. Maryse

It is no secret that Maryse’s French-Canadian accent makes her sound as wooden as Zac Efron, so how will we see her lacklustre acting ability translate into physical performance tomorrow night, on her first pay-per-view appearance? Like I said last time, I feel that the SmackDown Divas division is improving, and with the amount of women on the roster, it is deserving of its title, albeit one that does not look so ridiculous. As of late, SmackDown’s Divas actually make for some entertaining television, so hopefully that is exactly what we will see in this Divas Championship match. I do not care too much for it, but I will say that is has the potential to be relatively decent. Even though it is McCool’s first defence, I am just going to go with Maryse getting the victory for the hell of it, as the WWE seems to be pretty high on her at the moment.

ECW Championship Scramble: Mark Henry vs. Matt Hardy vs. The Miz vs. Finlay vs. Chavo Guerrero

The Scramble match idea was an “Adamle Original”, so why has it been spread across all three brands of the WWE? It should be exclusive to RAW, talk about overkill. Why in God’s name are there three Scramble matches at this event? I like the idea of the stipulation admittedly, but there should only be one bout of its kind on the card. An entire hour of the show is devoted to the same match effectively, with just different Superstars and championships on the line, and that is without the time it takes for fifteen wrestlers to make their way to the ring!

With ECW, there is absolutely no reason why the lone feud between Mark Henry and Matt Hardy over the Heavyweight Championship could not continue into this pay-per-view. Since their SummerSlam rematch a couple of weeks ago, there has been nothing to stop the rivalry from developing for another few weeks to Unforgiven, and making it a lot more of a personal affair between the two, again, allowing the name of this event to highlight their rivalry and become the stage for its closure. I would like to see them face off in an Extreme Rules match; at least I can hope for such a battle at the next pay-per-view. I am going to go with Matt Hardy, in a match that, given time, could actually be quite enjoyable… providing Mark Henry conveniently stays on the outside for its entire duration, minus a pinfall.

World Tag Team Championship: Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr. vs. Cryme Tyme

I have quite enjoyed the road to Unforgiven that these two teams have taken. Cryme Tyme stealing the titles was a great move in my opinion, not only adding to and putting over the characteristics of their gimmick, but also illustrating the whole “priceless” element of Rhodes and DiBiase’s alliance at the same time. The champions have already lost their titles once to John Cena and Batista, and since they both seem to be on their way to the main event level, I am going to go with them retaining the World Tag Team Championship against Cryme Tyme, in what looks to be an interesting bout.

Unsanctioned Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

What a match this should be. This is definitely the legitimate main event of Unforgiven, and you can really expect Michaels and Jericho to tear each other apart. I am actually surprised that Shawn got involved in the whole aspect of not forgiving Jericho for his actions with his religious input on his career. Are not all “good” Christians supposed to be forgiving, no matter what? Regardless, I am certainly glad of his degree of involvement in the angle, it is incredibly dramatic, and after months of stewing, the feud has definitely reached boiling point now. I cannot wait for the bell to ring on this one, they are going to tell a great story. I just hope that there are going to be a lot of big bumps in what is going to be a sheer fight, not that I do not care for the wrestlers’ well beings, but for the sake of the circumstances in which they are going to do battle under on Sunday. We have just come off an amazing Hell in a Cell match at SummerSlam, and the drama level in this rivalry is higher than Edge and The Undertaker’s, so they really have to pull out all the stops at Unforgiven to sell the angle that the WWE can take absolutely no responsibility for what happens in the inevitable war zone. My money is on Shawn Michaels to be the last man standing, but could there ever be a true victor?

WWE Championship Scramble: Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. The Brian Kendrick

First off, why on earth is “The” Brian Kendrick in this match? It would make more sense putting Ezekiel in it, given his size and strength, and he has not even had any time in the ring yet. Anyway, this is the Scramble match that has the most actual wrestling talent in it, so I am looking forward to it for that reason alone. I expect a fast-paced contest complete with a Pedigree or two, as I predict Triple H to retain his WWE Championship at the end of the twenty-minute time limit. No one else in the match has been built up enough for me to think that anyone else has a chance at winning the gold: Kendrick is simply to make up the numbers no doubt, Shelton already has the United States Championship, MVP was absolutely buried on this week’s SmackDown, undoubtedly for the reported incident he had with the drug tester, and Jeff Hardy just does not have the momentum at the moment, but, if I was to go with anyone other than The Game, it would be Hardy.

World Heavyweight Championship Scramble: CM Punk vs. Batista vs. Kane vs. John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Rey Mysterio

This match could be ugly, bowling shoe ugly as J.R. says. It is too much of a clash of styles with three powerhouses, a high-flying Spider-man, and a mat-based champion, but, as always in these kinds of situations, there is room for innovation, particularly where Mysterio is concerned, as his repertoire adds the most contrast to the mix, but is he one-hundred percent right now? It seems as if he was still being given time off for his angle with Kane to develop when John Cena was forced out of the match through injury. It certainly will be interesting to see how that storyline continues after the pay-per-view. As for a winner, I am not all too sure. I just have a hunch that JBL could steal this one, but it would not surprise me if CM Punk retained, nor if Batista walked out with another World Heavyweight Championship victory under his belt, no pun intended. I would definitely count out Kane and Rey due to their programme.

2007 Comparison

1. CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke (ECW Championship)
    2. Matt Hardy and Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Deuce ‘n’ Domino (WWE Tag Team Championship)
    3. Triple H vs. Carlito (Carlito could not be disqualified)
    4. Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (WWE Women’s Championship)
    5. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio vs. The Great Khali (World Heavyweight Championship)
    6. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick (World Tag Team Championship)
    7. Randy Orton vs. John Cena (WWE Championship)
    8. The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry

I feel sorry for the WWE not selling very many tickets - as reported the other day - only 6,000 had been bought, and the Quickens Loans Arena holds 20,000, so I hope that they can fill it up by tomorrow night, even if it means giving 14,000 tickets away! What may have helped ticket sales is advertising The Undertaker’s presence at the event. Although not booked in any kind of match, he stated on SmackDown that he would be there to take Vickie Guerrero’s soul, so I am envisioning an in-ring segment Sunday between Vickie and the Phenom. The WWE should have promoted The Undertaker like they did with Shawn Michaels and his announcement at SummerSlam.

this is just predictions from an internet writer.. these arent spoilers or notes..
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe