Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hart foundation ******

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin™
    ^I also read somewhere that Bret Hart was returning to the ring at WM22 and wrestling HBK. Obviously that didn't happen. The internet might be one of the worst places to get factual news about pro wrestling. Don't believe everything you read.
    yeah how can it be true when rock said it himself on wwe.com....

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a little more fond of money than of your opinion. You might value money too one day if and when you ever move out of your mom's basement. The Rock can make more money in Hollywood than he can on RAW, and he doesn't have to risk his body and health. He might be back for an appearance hyping his next movie, and might even return for a match or two at a future WrestlMania or Survivor Series, but he will not ever be back to pro wrestling full time.

Deal with it.
    True, but didn't that happen to Hulk Hogan too? He wanted to leave Pro Wrestling to become a film star, leaving the WWF. Then BANG, he signed with WCW being a fulltime wrestler.

^WTF? No, that's the opposite, but if you look at Hogan's actions, it may give you some insight on what The Rock might do. It's called lying. Hogan said he was quitting pro wrestling and becoming a movie star. He didn't. The Rock said he wouldn't be gone long and would return to wrestling. The Rock so far has been true to his movie career. He is a movie star now, you might as well accept that. He won't be winning any Emmy's or Oscar's, but he has been and will continue to be more successful on the silver screen than in the squared cirlce.

(BTW, I think that is the dumbest expression in pro wrestling. I know it's an allusion to Olympic-style mat wrestling, but "squared circle" is an unnecessary oxymoron.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddhant
    yeah how can it be true when rock said it himself on wwe.com....
    Are you set out to prove how much of an idiot you are? The last sentences from my post that you quoted said:
    The internet might be one of the worst places to get factual news about pro wrestling. Don't believe everything you read.
    Whatever, you guys don't have to take my advice. It's as if I know what I'm talking aboutor anything. :hmm:
    If you want to keep that firm grasp on your ignorant high hopes and wishful thinking, go right ahead. It sure doesn't hurt my feelings if you think I'm wrong, or if you want to be wrong.

Hart foundation ******

yeah on wwe.com jackass.Why would they lie.fool,plus why would I have high hopes,I cant stand the guy

Learn to read fool.
    Last edited by Siddhant; 07-02-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Screwed up in a HOSTEL the phenomenal sid's Avatar

hey man sid chill.u cant stand him ok no need to anticipate his return.but u know what nearly 30% of the people watching raw and sd do so only bcoz they hope that on one of those shows rock or austin reurn.
    [IMG][/IMG]

yeah on wwe.com jackass.Why would they lie.fool,plus why would I have high hopes,I cant stand the guy

Learn to read fool.
    What kind of juvenile 4th grade logic is that? His quoted statement was on wwe.com so it has to be true. Are you that gullible? WWE.com follows the storylines from television. It's less credible than the thousands of pro wrestling newsboards that post insider notes and spoilers. If wwe.com posted that tomorrow night's RAW's main event was Eddie Guerrero vs. Owen Hart, would you believe it?

It doesn't matter if you can't stand him, you still have false hopes whether they are coming from wishful thinking or not. I wasn't talking to just you. If you recall, what I said was, "Whatever, you guys don't have to take my advice." There were others in this thread who believe The Rock is coming back because of wwe.com. I hope you at least understand how the word "guys" refers to more than one person. Anyway, that just further shows how dupable you are. According to you, your belief that The Rock is coming back isn't even based on or influenced by you liking him as a wrestler. The only thing you are clinging to is a statement made on the internet.

BTW, I hope that you see that your childish attempts at insults aren't even slowing me down. If The Rock himself joined UOW Forums and tried it, I still wouldn't be affected. Not that you care, but it's also outside of Rants and is therefore a grounds for a banning (not that that would affect you). Being called lame shit like "fool" and "jackass" just means so much less coming from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by the phenomenal sid
    hey man sid chill.u cant stand him ok no need to anticipate his return.
    Wise words. I really do apologize for mistaking you for him when you first registered. That was an unintended insult.

It must have been weird addressing someone else as "sid" when it's your name, unless.........

Hart foundation ******

Crap.Why cant you friggin accept it,he said he would be back when we least expect.He would just make an appearance or two.I mean wtf?,you think it was a joke that they posted that eddie died?,it was a lie when they said stone cold was coming back in a beer drinking contest,you think it was a lie when stone cold gave that interview and said jbl(storyline) wasnt one of the texas greats.Damn....

Crap.Why cant you friggin accept it
    Uh, because I know it's not true and I don't have to. Why do you care so much If I am wrong, wouldn't that only make you look better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddhaunt
    he said he would be back when we least expect.
    Kind of like you, right?

Hey guess what, I'm Vince McMahon. No, wait, now I'm Ed McMahon. I live in Italy. The surface of the moon is made of cardboard. Mind of Mencia is the best show on television.

Well, all of that crap has been posted on the internet. Do you believe it now?
    He would just make an appearance or two.
    He might be back for an appearance hyping his next movie, and might even return for a match or two at a future WrestlMania or Survivor Series
    :hmm:
    I mean wtf?,you think it was a joke that they posted that eddie died?
    Leave it to you to not understand the simple metaphor I used.
    it was a lie when they said stone cold was coming back in a beer drinking contest,you think it was a lie when stone cold gave that interview and said jbl(storyline) wasnt one of the texas greats.Damn....
    It would be great if you could show me exactly where I mentioned anything about Austin, or when I said that everything on that site is wrong. That Stone Cold case is completely different anyway. They were specifically advertising for an episode of SNME. Obviouwly, there are no plans for The Rock to be making any appearances any time soon. Well, it's obvious to me and almost every other wrestling fan but you.

Screwed up in a HOSTEL the phenomenal sid's Avatar

^^ :lmao:
    man that was funny.moon surface of cardboard.man see i aint defendin the rick for his actions.but think of it from his point of view.he has a family to support.he will return no doubt.he after all has to live up to a family name and reputation worth three generations in wrestling.he has jus tmade an arrangement that will give him enough money to last him and his family their entire life in case he cant wrestle any more due to any injury.for instance say u are a guy who many girls dote on.u get a movie making stint in hollywood and make most of it as long as you can.will all the girls call you a sell out?i know it sounds far fetched but you get da point.also you are doing exactly what he wants you to.he knows all of us fans will one day lose hope of returns.and when that happens he will in his own words return when we least expect him to.and i expect that to happen in the next 6 to 8 months or even mostly next year.its going to happen bcoz he is only 33 and a top class star.compare that to hhh's 37 years,taker's 42 & hbk's 41 years of age.

hey its ok to confuse me with siddhant.and no i am used to address others as sid too. in fact i had 4 people of the same name in college and we used to call ourselves sid .and a hell lot of confusion it had caused our professors.chill then.

anyways

HAPPYINDEPENDENCE DAYALL MY FRIENDS IN USA.ENJOY.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hart foundation ******

Fuck,you're seriously stupid.You said its fake.Im saying some of the great stuff posted on wwe.com is fake 2? are you stupid or just really snobbish

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast