Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdStunner
    Isn't having false hopes part of being a wrestling fan?
    Not if you're a smark. The whole point is that our hopes aren't affecting The Rock's decision, so they are useless.

I never said they affected what the Rock does, and at this point, since the last time he came back, I'm starting not to care at all if he comes back or not. There will still be a little bit of a Rock mark buried in me somewhere, but I don't think I have to worry about it anymore.

You seem to be swaying back and forth here. If your false hopes in the first place are in fact false and also don't affect anyone's decision, then what's the point of having them? Why even waste brain power wishing for The Rock to come back when you know he isn't?

If you like The Rock, that's great; I'm not saying you shouldn't. But all I am saying is that it's pointless to keep your fingers crossed that he will be making a full time return to WWE. It also is kind of immature and hypocritical for people to get mad at him for leaving. You would do the same thing. Well, I can't speak for everyone in this thread, but I know at least I would.
    Last edited by Assassin™; 07-07-2006 at 12:52 AM.

I have MY hopes for ME. I don't hope the Rock comes back, to see if me hoping really does bring him back. Yes, I do hope he comes back, but I never said that by me hoping, the Rock will come back. Thats why it is a hope. And just because I know that a full time return won't happen, doesn't mean I still can't wish it did.

And like I said, I will always somewhat like the Rock, but anymore, its just a taste of the past that I'm looking for. After all, thats all the WWE seems to want to do now anyway. Bringing back storylines that were great in 1998. So, that is why I say I hope he comes back full time. Not because I believe he will, but because its something I feel like doing to amuse myself.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345