Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default My Problem with The Rock

The Rock sucks now. Period.
    He lied to us. He told us he was coming back to wrestle in the ring. He told us he was going to come back to his millions AND MILLIONS of fans. Now where is the Rock at? It has been TOOOOOO long since we last saw him. When Rock when? When are you coming back to Main Event the Pay-per-views? When are you coming back to rock bottom the best? Rock, stop making movies and start making people happy again. Movies isn't your home....wrestling is your home. Dont you feel homesick yet? If you dont stay out of wrestling period. We dont want come in and come out...we want full time. I like some not all of your movies but you need to come back home Rock. come back home to your millions of fans

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a little more fond of money than of your opinion. You might value money too one day if and when you ever move out of your mom's basement. The Rock can make more money in Hollywood than he can on RAW, and he doesn't have to risk his body and health. He might be back for an appearance hyping his next movie, and might even return for a match or two at a future WrestlMania or Survivor Series, but he will not ever be back to pro wrestling full time.

Deal with it.

Agree with ya Assasin. Money is what matters to most.

But, at the stage where The Rock left the WWE, He was arguably the Best Pro-Wrestler in WWE. In Hollywood, Is Rock the Best Actor??????? NO.

IMO, Rock should have chosen a career instead of more Money. Like they say....." Rule the Hell rather than Serve in Heaven "

The Rock said he is gonna come back when we LEAST expect it. And so, he is at first going to make us anticipate, and then bite our nails, and then rant all around, and then forget about him. And so, only when that happens, The Rock will return(not full time ofcourse, DUH!). But, that has happpened IMO.

I dunno why but I feel this shud be in the RANTS section.
    THE RATED R USER

yeah copeland.....even i've read somewhere Rock sayin that. He should be back!

^I also read somewhere that Bret Hart was returning to the ring at WM22 and wrestling HBK. Obviously that didn't happen. The internet might be one of the worst places to get factual news about pro wrestling. Don't believe everything you read.

Wrestlers go out week after week and destroy their bodies for the fans. Most wrestlers cant do basic simple things like play with their kids,after they retire, because they have done so much damage done to their body.Rock is in a position now where he can make far more money on one movie than he could make over the course of a 20 year career and he doesnt have to tear his body up. It would be stupid to choose wrestling.

i agree with legend..!

Thank you. Sometimes money isn't the case

Ring Crew

I find it annoying how he just leaves wrestling in general i mean WWE put him on the map and he just leaves

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast