Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

Default Runaway hamster found alive

A runaway hamster which evaded a team of eight firemen armed with a chocolate-coated camera has been found alive.

Fudgie's nine-day adventure beneath the floorboards finally came to an end when he was trapped inside a baited cage.

It came after firemen failed to coax him out with the tasty mini-camera and a vacuum cleaner with a sock over the nozzle.

They even took apart the kitchen cooker and gas pipes in the Appleby family home in Dunbar, East Lothian in an effort to locate the pet.

Six-year-old Zoe Appleby had been looking after the hamster for a friend when it made a dash for freedom.

After the firemen's efforts fauiled, the hunt was handed over to the Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, who suggested cutting off the hamster's food supply and laying down baited cages.

"Our plan worked and hunger eventually brought Fudgie out," Zoe's mother Angela told the Daily Record.

"It was like Christmas morning," she added. "Zoe sat in her pyjamas in front of Fudgie's cage and watched her for ages. She said 'I love you Fudgie'."

-Ananova

Heaven (my hamster) always got out of her cage. so i had to add chicken wire around the whole cage so should could not get out. i would be very sad if she ever got lost. here is a pic of her and the cage

^^Thanks To Maxxy

^^Thanks To LG

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous"