From ROHwrestling.com:

October 29th: ROH officials are happy to announce a working relationship with the IWS promotion (www.syndicatewrestling.com). To that end, on November 7 in Montreal, ROH is happy to welcome the talents of Dan Paysan, Exess, Stupefied, and the Green Phantom! We look forward to seeing these four men in action in Montreal!

October 29th: We have another grudge match to announce for Montreal. Sweet-n-Sour’s Eddie Edwards will oppose the man who has continually shunned the advances of Larry Sweeney, Erick Stevens! Sweeney has made it a priority to teach Stevens a lesson, and Edwards claims he’s up to the task. “People think I have no personality,” quipped Edwards. “But what do these idiot fans expect? I get paid for one thing – my wrestling skill. And it’s deadly! That’s right, I’m deadly. Silent but deadly.”

October 29th: Speaking of Sweet-n-Sour, Go Shiozaki has been training non-stop with Hall of Famer and former NWA Champion, Harley Race, for his shot at Nigel McGuinness and the ROH World Title in Montreal. Larry Sweeney has intercepted all attempts to speak with Shiozaki, maintaining that “Go has two distinct agendas: Winning titles and taking out our enemies. In both Montreal and Toronto he’ll do just that. Talking to any of you ham-and-eggers is not a priority.”

October 29th: We’re happy to announce that Brent Albright returns to action in Dayton on November 21! While his opponent is yet unknown, Albright has made one thing clear: He wants Sweet-n-Sour at any cost. “Bring me anyone managed by that Yellow-haired-Blue-Toothed-Cheap-Suit-Mush-Mouth. It started with Pearce, but I suppose he’s off pushing paper somewhere. Everyone knows what I want. I want them all in the cage at Final Battle!” As this went to press, ROH has yet to receive any response to Albright’s challenge for Final Battle. More to come.

October 29th: Don’t miss your last chance at the Big Ten Sale which ends on Friday morning at 9am EST. Included in the sale is over 100 Ring of Honor DVD’s priced at $10 each. You can also get general admission tickets to events in Montreal, Toronto, Dayton, Chicago Ridge, St. Louis, and Nashville for $10 each. On top of that, you can save 10% off your next order. Full details are on the main page at www.rohwrestling.com.

October 29th: Rumor has it that Jimmy Jacobs has asked ROH officials to allow Tyler Black as his second for the 11/22 “I Quit” match in Chicago against Austin Aries. Aries could not be reached for comment.

October 29th: Bryan Danielson has been in contact, and has had spirited dialogue, with the ROH Booking Committee. We have it on good authority that an announcement of some sort will be made early next week in reference to these talks.

WNZ