Texas Elite Wrestling
presented Scorned
Gladewater, Texas
Wallace Arena
November 2, 2008

SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
* Court Caution informs the fans that he had suspended Ultimo Astro & Bizzy B for 90 Days.
* Delinquents & Curt Raines injured the leg of Outcast with a steel chair.
* Chance Wyndam returned to Texas Elite Wrestling.
* Jason Skyy becomes the first ever 2-Time Elite Champion by defeating Mikey Malice.
* Rancid Jack Stevens successfully defended the TEW Title in a 4-Way Match.
* Pooch won the Gangsta Rules Match beating Court Caution.

The show began Ultimo Astro & Bizzy B. They claimed that they shouldn't be out in the ring because they were suspended from TEW. They were interrupted by Court Caution & Leslie Payne, who instead of getting into the ring they called out the Delinquents to handle their "dirty work". The Masquerade tried to give a fight, but to no avail. Fantastico & Outcast came from the backstage to help which brought out Curt Raines. The two teams brawled around the ring, until it was only Fantastico & Outcast standing in the ring.

Tag-Team Match
Colton Shane/Curt Raines vs. Fantastico/Outcast
Winners: Colton Shane/Curt Raines due to interference from Steven Stairwell
Note: Steven Stairwell was not cleared to wrestle by doctor's order due to an injured shoulder.

Singles Match
Chance Wyndam vs. Mongoose
Winner: Mongoose

Singles Match
Chris Preston vs. 8-Ball
Winner: Chris Preston

Elite Title I Quit Match
Mikey Malice (c) vs. Chris Preston
Winner: No Contest

Jason Skyy came out to the ring with a sling. He claimed that due to an "injury" he could not compete, very similar to Stairwell. He named Preston as his replacement. However, minutes into the match, he miraclously was healed and turned the I Quit Match into a 3-Way.

Impromptu Elite Title I Quit Match
Mikey Malice (c) vs. Chris Preston vs. Jason Skyy
Winner and NEW Elite Champion: Jason Skyy

While Chris Preston distracted head official Tommy Jaggers, Jason Skyy nailed Mikey Malice with the Elite Title to the head. With him unconsious, Malice was unable to respond with "I Quit", therefore the referee attemped to raise Malice's arm three times. Each time, the arm went down to the mat.

TEW Title 4-Way Elimination Match
Rancid Jack Stevens (c) vs. Leslie Payne vs. Sean Cordova vs. Maxx Lavaro
Winner and still TEW Champion: Rancid Jack Stevens

Gangsta Rules Match
Pooch vs. Court Caution
Winner: Pooch
< Prev