The Sandman recently had the opportunity to take some time off his busy scheduled to speak with www.RingsideMAYHEM.com, below is the full interview:

Andy Steven: Firstly I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview for www.RingsideMAYHEM.com.

How different is the atmosphere backstage in WWE/ECW than the old ECW days?

The Sandman: Right now it's a lot different just because we haven't traveled up and down the road together to get that family bond. But give us sometime and we will get there it will be the same.

Andy Steven: What can we expect from The Sandman in ECW?

The Sandman: I have no idea yet what to expect.

Andy Steven: How long is ECW planned to run for?

The Sandman: I have no idea all I know is I have been signed for a year.

Andy Steven: Who would you like to see back in ECW?

The Sandman: Raven, Rhyno, The Dudleys, Bam Bam Bigelow.

Andy Steven: If were given the opportunity to bring a WWE RAW or SmackDown superstar over to ECW, who would it be and why?

The Sandman: Rey Mysterio because he was one of the originals and his style matches ECW's style.

Andy Steven: What is your thought's on ECW One Night Stand and the debut of ECW on Sci Fi? Is there anything you would have improved if you could? Would you off taken anything off?

The Sandman: I enjoyed my segment with the Zombie at first it was going to be a Martian but Sci-Fi didn't like our idea of a Martian then it was going to be a cook to spoof the food network then they went with the Zombie. As far as the rest of the show I really don't know I didn't get to see it.

Andy Steven: Is The Sandman going to hunt for the ECW Championship? When will we see the ECW Championship belt on you?

The Sandman: I have no idea at this point I am fine right now with my position on the roster and what the have in mind for me.

Andy Steven: How much WWE creative impact is going into ECW? Are the wrestlers getting their say?

The Sandman: I don't know how much input the WWE is having or Paul or anything like that. We are getting to put in our ideas and things yes.

Andy Steven: Where is New Jack? Do you see him making an ECW return?

The Sandman: I don't know where he is and I think maybe he will be coming I really don't know.

Andy Steven: How are the WWE superstars treating the ECW wrestlers?

The Sandman: They are treating us with respect and I haven't seen any egos. Actually The Big Show has been a big help to me back stage and Kurt has taught me so much that I will never be able to pay him back for all he has done for me.

Andy Steven: What was your thought's when you were told you had to beat a Zombie up on ECW's debut on Sci Fi? Who is the Zombie? What is planned for him?

The Sandman: I was fine with it like I said it was going to be a Martian. I like he good he wrestles in Puerto Rico and the Indy's. As far as what they have planned for him I hope they use him he is a good guy but I don't know what they intend to do with him.

Andy Steven: I would like to thank you very much once again for taking this time to take part in this interview for www.RingsideMAYHEM.com, I wish you the best of luck in the future and my last question is if you could jump to WWE RAW or SmackDown brand would you?

The Sandman: No problem, thanks check out my website (www.TheExtremeIcon.com). Between RAW & SmackDown; wherever they want to put me.
RingsideMAYHEM