Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Official WWE RAW Preview For Tonight - D-X Returns

The following is from WWE.com:
    For the first time since the Attitude era kicked off, the original D-Generation X is back. Shawn Michaels and Triple H were brought back together by the common cause of wreaking havoc on Mr. McMahon, and DX was reborn. The defiant duo disposed of the Spirit Squad on RAW, and after a few emphatic double crotch chops, Triple H capped off the night by mooning the Chairman.

What will DX have in store for Mr. McMahon and the Spirit Squad this Monday night when they make their first live RAW appearance since reuniting? If their history is any indication, one thing's certain - it will be unpredictable.

Also this week on RAW, one-half of the self-proclaimed Hardcore Champions, Edge, will go one on one with Ric Flair. Can the Rated-R Superstar soften up the Nature Boy for Mick Foley before Vengeance? Watch RAW to find out.

Last Tuesday on the premiere of ECW on Sci Fi, John Cena laid out Paul Heyman after a brawl between Cena, Edge and Rob Van Dam. Heyman later promised that he was coming to RAW and ECW would be coming with him. Just six days before Cena meets ECW's Sabu at Vengeance, will the former WWE Champion have to look over his shoulder for the extreme team?

Don’t miss RAW for all of this and more Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

If anyone remembers correctly, when Edge was champion he had a match with Flair...a TLC match to be more exact. I wish that this time Flair would beat Edge even though there is no title to be won.

And as for DX....I will have sympthay for Vince....NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend-Killer4.0
    If anyone remembers correctly, when Edge was champion he had a match with Flair...a TLC match to be more exact. I wish that this time Flair would beat Edge even though there is no title to be won.

And as for DX....I will have sympthay for Vince....NOT!
    lol