Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

Default Britain's worst Xmas tree?

Residents of Peterlee have labelled the town's Christmas tree the worst in Britain.

The shabby tree only arrived hours before former Atomic Kitten Natasha Hamilton was due to turn on the lights and town centre bosses say it was too late to send it back.

Local councillor Joan Maslin said she had been inundated with complaints about the tree, reports the Daily Telegraph.

"It is a disgrace and an insult to Peterlee. It's condition already looks like the tree you take to the council tip in January after the festivities are over," she said.

"At this time of year, with the credit crunch, people are feeling gloomy and the tree is supposed to add festive cheer. But this one will only make people feel more miserable.

"People have been phoning me and stopping me in the street to complain about the threadbare state."

But Mike Weston, manager of the shopping centre which paid for the tree, said the council had no right to complain as it had not contributed towards the cost.

"I admit, it doesn't look very good. But the local councillor had the cheek to complain - the council has not contributed a penny towards the Christmas decorations.

"We ordered a standard Christmas tree from a supplier, and when this awful thing arrived, it was too late to send it back before the switch-on.

"We have spent thousands of pounds lighting up the town centre and hiring Santa to come and give free toys to children on Saturdays, and these toys are not rubbish ones. If the council is so concerned let them spend some of their money on another tree."

-Nova

:rofl: cant you just feel the love that went into making that up

Lulz.

Thanks for posting!

lol

thanks for the read Eel
    EYES OF THE INSANE