Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

WWE Creative Reportedly Pitching Ideas for a Kurt Angle Return

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE creative has begun brainstorming return scenarios in the event that Kurt Angle decides to return to the company when his TNA contract expires next September. It should be noted that these meetings are simply preliminary, and that no concrete decisions have been made by Kurt Angle in any way. WWE officials were surprised when Angle recently did a shoot interview speaking highly of WWE and even Triple H, which gave them the feeling that he may be more willing to return to the company than people had originally thought.

If Angle does return to WWE, we would most likely see him work a lighter schedule similar to what Shawn Michaels works, where he would appear on TV tapings, PPV's and the occasional house show. It should be noted that although WWE would most likely bring Kurt back into the company if he wanted to return, there are those backstage who feel bringing him back would be a mistake as his departure to TNA two years ago was marred by controversy and his physical condition was a serious concern.

WZ

Isnt he going into MMA?

wow, I know anyhting can happen in the wrestling industry but I do not see that happening. There may be a slight chance he would go the UFC route or maybe a cross between TNA nd UFC or maybe just TNA. I do not see him coming back to WWE although in saying that, I have seen some starnge things happen in the business over the years lol

I think he's getting a little too old to start an MMA career.

^ same here thanks for the news Gunner
    EYES OF THE INSANE

Ring Crew

Oh! this could be huge if he is in good health WWE should throw money bags at him he and Christian are the best things going in TNA.

Angle would probably not last in mma due to his previous injuries and at his age he would need to go train for about 5-8 months and then have his first fight after that so he would probably end up only fighting one more time maybe 3 times maximum.

Main Eventer

I think he might actually return because Karen divorced him and she was the one who convinced him he needed to take care of himself and take the lighter TNA schedule.