SFC Stephen R Buckner sent this in regarding an event yesterday featuring WWE talent with the troops in Iraq: I went to the event but I had a really bad camera. I had several friends that were also at the event and they are going to send me their pictures also. I will have them in a couple of days and then I will send them to you and you can use the ones that you think are good. The event itself went really well John Cena, Kelly Kelly, Mr. McMahon, R Truth and Rey Mysterio were there. They ate with the Soldiers in the dining facility for about an hour and then took pictures with the Soldiers for about another hour before they left. There was a huge line outside the building to take pictures the largest line I have seen for any star that has come to the FOB and we have had several come to the FOB in the 15 months that I have been here. Mr. McMahon was really nice and shook everyone’s hand and really seemed like he cared about the Soldiers and that was very nice. Kelly Kelly was beautiful and really took people’s breath away, the TV really does not do her justice for how attractive she really is. I will send the pictures in the next couple of days.

Source: WNZ