Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

JR Talks About Gail Kim & Christian Cage, WWE RAW/PPV

- Jim Ross appeared on the Monday Night Mayhem radio show this past week. He had some things to say regarding Gail Kim arriving in WWE, as well as the rumors of Christian Cage possibly returning to the organization. “He’s a quality human being,” Ross said regarding Cage. “As far as I know he still works for TNA. If he comes to WWE I’m sure he’s going to be given great opportunities and knowing him he’ll take advantage of them. Same with Gail Kim. She’s not quite on the level, we’re talking about a Kurt Angle or Christian but in the Diva realm, she’s certainly established a great reputation and a great following for her work that she has done for the last couple of years. She’s improved immensely. So all those people, anytime you can find people that can help your team, you should pursue it.”

- Monday night’s Raw taping at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C. drew 8,500 fans, a bit lower than what WWE usually draws in the Nation’s Capital. When WWE was in D.C. for Raw back in July, I believe the arena was sold out. Although, tickets went on sale mere days after the last event, which could explain the lower than usual turnout. The next event to be held at the Verizon Center looks to be in nearly a year as they have Survivor Series scheduled next November. The last time they held a “big four” pay-per-view in D.C. was SummerSlam 2005, and they didn’t hold an event there for over a year prior.

WNZ

Proves that they wont push Gail