Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Victoria Speaks on Wrestler's Death, Raw Star's Profile Removed

Smackdown Diva Victoria has posted the following blog on her myspace page concerning the recent passing of Steve Bradley: "I did hear some disturbing news today, which has me very introspective. A wrestler that I worked with when I was in Memphis Championship Wrestling passed away. He wrestled as Steve Bradley. I was his valet for most of my time in Memphis. He was only 32. As I mentioned in a previous blog, it is easy to lose touch with people in this industry. I went to Louisville, to work with Ohio Valley Wrestling. He went to Cincinnati to work with HWA. I can't sum up what kind of person Steve Bradley was in a paragraph or two. But he was good people, who went on to battle personal demons. And without having details on his passing, I can only assume that with that history, that when someone passes at 32, that in some way this contributed to his death."

Former Raw General Manager Mike Adamle has had his profile removed from WWE.com. It's being reported that Adamle's $300,000 a year WWE contract will not be renewed when it expires this January.

WZ

thats sad thanks for the news Gunner
    EYES OF THE INSANE

Main Eventer