Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Main Eventer

I like the tabs as they are and I dunno about the monitor size thing, my monitor's pretty small but as long as UOW will work regardless monitor size then I'm cool.

I have a 19 inch.......monitor lol

Quote Originally Posted by ArJay View Post
    As far as the current setup...I like it alot...no need to change it imo
    As far as upgrading the size.....the bigger the better...I'm currently hooked up to my 42in hdtv so the bigger you wanna make it the better hehe
    lol

Yeah, the day of the small monitors are nearly gone but IMO it is not fair to people who still use the 15 aand 17 inch monitors if I change it to a 19 inch size which is becoming the way nowadays. I guess 17 inch is a good size and it is hard to have a side column with the size we have and not have it squished.

Thankyou for the continuing comments.

Mine is a 17 inch.. I think... Just giving you the info because I don't give a rats if the size changes. Tabs sty, I am happy

~~~ lollol
    ~~~ lollollollol
    ~~~ lollollollollollollol
    ~~~ lollollollol
    ~~~ lollol

~~~ lol
    ~~~ lol
    ~~~ lol

THE LOL TREE BLOWING IN THE WIN

I'll have to get use to using the index...weird but I'll definitely have to get use to it

i like the tabs.. easier for me to browse.. can exclude the sections i dont visit easily!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie View Post
    This site and others were made to fit a 800 x600 (15 inch) monitor and now time has moved on, It seems alot of people have moved on to atleast a 1024x768 (17 inch) monitor.

I am wondering if you think I should make it so the forum fits on a 17 inch monitor instead of the 15 inch it is now?

This means that the forum would be wider and will be easier to read etc and not seem so squished. I could do a 19 inch monitor size as alot of sites are doing now but I do not think it is time for that size yet, I see alot of sites with this size and they just do not look good on a smaller size monitor.
    everything's fine by me.. i have a 19' monitor.. but since i use firefox, i changed the setting for uow by pressing CTRL + Scroll up (in the mouse).. this zoomed in.. this way i just changed the setting for uow! ;)
    :devil: I'M DA DARK SIDE OF JOHN CENA!!:devil:

Why is it every time i just get used to this place Lion goes and changes things.....lol..
    Judging by all the comments that i have read above i must be the only one that hates the tabs being part of UOW....But i suppose if they end up staying i will just have to put up with them..
    As to the size of the forum,It doesn't matter all that much to me either as my Mac is set up for the larger size pages and maximizes the accordingly...
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Quote Originally Posted by da-cena-fan View Post
    i like the tabs.. easier for me to browse.. can exclude the sections i dont visit easily!

everything's fine by me.. i have a 19' monitor.. but since i use firefox, i changed the setting for uow by pressing CTRL + Scroll up (in the mouse).. this zoomed in.. this way i just changed the setting for uow! ;)
    That is interesting, I never knew you could do that with FF.

Quote Originally Posted by OMEN
    Why is it every time i just get used to this place Lion goes and changes things.....lol..
    Judging by all the comments that i have read above i must be the only one that hates the tabs being part of UOW....But i suppose if they end up staying i will just have to put up with them..
    As to the size of the forum,It doesn't matter all that much to me either as my Mac is set up for the larger size pages and maximizes the accordingly...
    Yeah but OMEN you can use the All tab for all the forums at once. I am concerned in the upgrading of the forum as they are always making upgrades and I am not sure if the tabs will work with the newer versions but I guess there is always a fix to get it working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12