Jim Ross has posted his thoughts on last night's Armageddon pay-per-view on his official website. Below are highlights:

- Armageddon was a fun wrestling show of which to be a part. Selfishly, I wish Tazz and I could have stayed busier. Sitting for 2 hours and then having to “turn it on” for the main event is challenging. Nonetheless, we had a great ringside seat for a show that came off better than many expected.

- With a 3 week build and nestled between the Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble (6 weeks away), many fans weren’t expecting how well this event actually delivered.

- Buffalo was hospitable and the crowd seemed to do their share.

- Did Jeff Hardy go from enigma to icon with his WWE Title victory? Felt that way to me.

- The Triple Threat main event (I’m Smackdown biased) was one of the best 3 man bouts in the WWE in a long time. Amazing effort by all three men. Innovative and surprising are 2 words that come to mind when describing it. In all due respect, no other bout on the card could have successfully followed it.

- Cena & Jericho have definite chemistry. Really solid Raw feature.

- Randy Orton has come back hotter than he has ever been. Batista winning surprised me, which keeps this rivalry alive.

- Funny stuff w/Santino (as always), Boogeyman, and Goldust.

- Mae Young is amazing when one thinks about her age and willingness to still be a part of the business.

- I missed Miz/Morrison on the show. They have gotten really good. Wish they were Smackdown regulars.

- The announcers had fun during the Santa’s Helper match.

- Rey vs Punk was a winner as Punk’s win surprised me. Fan favorite bouts are challenging for the talent, but these two pulled it off. Rey’s lucky he didn’t receive a broken nose.

- Finlay-Henry was basic, straight forward and the use of “toys” helped it. Nice physicality.

- The JBL-HBK business has my interest. Anxious to see how this one evolves.

- Kozlov-Matt Hardy was better than many predicted. The big Russian continues to improve while Matt is grossly underrated, as he is a student of the game and he helps ECW immensely.

You can read the full post at this link.