Recently released WWE Diva Lena Yada posted the following on her MySpace page yesterday:

"Thank you to everybody for all your support and love throughout my time with WWE. Even all of you who were my non-fans, because that still meant you noticed me ;-)

This has been such a wonderful experience and I would not trade it for the world. Thank you to everyone at WWE for giving me the opportunity to be a part of their company/family. For almost a year I traveled to cities across America and even London to entertain audiences that only WWE could bring in. I said it before and I'll say it again: WWE has the best fans in the world!

Special thanks to all of the people that worked behind the scenes to make all of this happen: writers, agents, travel, PR, Vince (of course), wardrobe, camera crew. And a very special thanks to all the wrestlers and divas that I became close with. Because of all these people, going to work every week didn't seem like work. This is the first job I can honestly say that I looked forward to going to every week.

Thank you WWE, and thank you fans for the time of my life!"