Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

50 Center & Floyd Mayweather Get In A Fight Over WrestleMania Appearance

ESPN has a new interview online with 50 Cent to promote his Blood on the Sand videogame. During the interview, 50 Cent is asked about rumors that suggest he and Floyd Mayweather Jr. got into a scuffle. The G-Unit boss admits that the rumors are true and that the fight was over him coming to WrestleMania XXIV with Mayweather. Below are the quotes from Fiddy:

"Yeah, we got into a little scrap, a little boxing match. Well, it wasn't really much of a boxing match because he hit me in the back of my ear. He's so fast, he's just so fast. The thing about it is, everyone who is around him works for him. And for a second, he tried to talk to me like I was one of the people working for him. He tried to tell me what to do so I grabbed him. I snatched his little ass up then he hit me and was like "What's wrong with you?" We were mad for a second, but then everything went back to normal." 50 told ESPN.

50 explained, "He was going to do the match in WWE at Wrestlemania and he started telling everyone that I was going to be there. So everyone got all excited and started asking me if I was going to come, and I was like, "If you're really getting $20 million for this, then give me some money. He was sitting there with a million dollars cash in a bag, and he kept telling me he was going to get me money for appearing, but I was like "No, give me some of that money right there." He had one million dollars in the bag, it was physically right in front of me, so why should I have to wait to get paid? Just give me that money right there. He wasn't with it, and that's how it all started."

Click here to read the full interview.

my money is on Mayweather lmao

^lol thanks for this Eel
    EYES OF THE INSANE