Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Emma Watson waiting to find love

Emma Watson waiting to find love

Emma Watson has revealed that she is staying single until she finds her "knight in shining armour".

The 18-year-old Harry Potter actress admitted that her movie fame has not helped her to find a man she would be willing to settle down with.

"When I'm older I'd love to be married. Success is meaningless without someone to love," Watson told The Mirror. "But he'll have to be intelligent, interesting and able to hold a conversation. Not someone who bores you out of your mind.

"There aren't a lot of gentlemen out there, unfortunately. But I'm waiting for my knight in shining armour. I'm sure he will come along at some point."

Watson also confirmed that she tries to ignore reports about her personal life after being linked to Razorlight's Johnny Borrell and drama student Angus Willoughby this year.

"Relationships are complicated enough without reading that you're breaking up or getting back together or cheating on one another every five minutes," she explained. "Guys are either intimidated by me or they make fun of me."

-DigitalSpy.

Main Eventer

TY